Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone else like how certain foids smell?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
There's this one foid who seems to always smell like something that just drives me crazy. I remember times where she smelled like honey and fresh bread and others where she smells like fruit such as today where she smelled like peaches and cream. It just makes me want to "go for it". :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I have an acute fetish for sniffing foids hair.

I love foids's perfumes, they smell so good

There's this one foid who seems to always smell like something that just drives me crazy. I remember times where she smelled like honey and fresh bread and others where she smells like fruit such as today where she smelled like peaches and cream. It just makes me want to "go for it". :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
You will never have a white girl......

sounding like you'd sniff their shit given the opportunity

Yea they kind of have this sweet feminine smell

I dont know how foid smells, they always 1km away from me

Their hair do smell nice after coming from the salon.

d7c.jpg

I don't know how they smell. Because they always make social distancing from me:feelsjuice:

I like smelling foids. I wish I had a girlfriend so i could smell her while we cuddle

I had a one it's that smelled of cinnamon