Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else here unironically feel like a freak of nature?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
When I say freak of nature I really mean it. I should not have been born. My meer existence is an argument for the most brutal eugenics program ever conceived of so nobody ever has to live like I have.

My list of flaws:

-my mom drank and did drugs while pregnant with me and gave me brain damage. (She should be imprisoned and sterilized so she can never do this to another child.)

-Im mentally ill.

-my face is asymmetrical and fucking hideous.

-I have acne scars all over my face, my skin looks like the surface of the moon.

-I have back pain and mild scoliosis. Amongst other health problems likely brought on by how my mom treated me while pregnant.

-Never been able to hold down a job for long and have been homeless a handful of times.

Life is pain, pain is me. I am one with pain. Everyday has been hell since I was born. Never shall I live a normal existence, because of the decisions my drug addicted prostitute mom made. I am a genuine Truecel. There is no hope for me, God has forsaken me.

I am too much of a coward for suicide right now. But it is absolutely 100% inevitable.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Please tell me I'm not the only one this bad off.

your mom probably blames you for your problems even though she's 100% responsible

i bet my life on it

your mom probably blames you for your problems even though she's 100% responsible

i bet my life on it

You are 100% right boyo.

She wants nothing to do with me.

Last edited:
I have everything you have. People give me double takes and girls give me looks of disgust everywhere I go. My mom is genetic dog shit (she's a plank with no ass and small tits, sever acne covering her entire face, and she's a womanlet) that would of died a virgin if born male and she also had me at an old age, but estrogen makes girls want to have kids and now I have to suffer for it.

I don’t think of myself as anything tbh

That’s fucked dude. Sorry to hear that. Your mom is an evil person.

my face alone makes me a freak. I have horrible facial symmetry just like you and one of my eyes is bigger than the other

Yeas.Definitely im.

Yeah, i'm a genetic abomination. I should've died at birth.

I dont, but thats what femoids feel about me

I am genetically mal formed. I need to be destroyed eventually srs

IT defending a mother this shit lmao

The reason I'm probably an incel to begin with is because of my mom's bullshit. What a bunch of retards.

I feel like a freak on a leash

Fuck. That's horrific. Your mother is a disgusting waste of space tbh.

It says it all when even most of the comments on cucktears are defending OP rather than siding with the braindead moron who posted this on the sub trying to make him appear as the bad guy.