Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else here have smegma?

I do have foreskin and sometimes in my experience having smega in your foreskin especially after jeroff can be removed and you need to just gently pull out the skins and expose the Glans and then at first wash it by water(using a spash of water like a cup sized water not shower is helpful) and then slowly use only the tip of your finger very gently to clear the clogged ones and I think by doing this regurlarly you can somehow desensitize that part a little bit (doing it everytime you shower) and still use your tip of any one finger(I use the Index Finger)
Now man,I also had a sensitive Glans and sometimes touching it literally leaked pre-cum but now it's fine somehow and I do clean my glans by manual Retraction as I now can do it.
Amazing information brocel

I just want a woman to hold me, that's all I ever wanted since hitting puberty :cryfeels:

The universe decided to torture me mercilessly for some reason instead

I know this is gonna sound like a joke but I actually have smegma because I jerk off so much and some of the the semen goes underneath my foreskin and now like some skin under my foreskin is stuck to the the bottom of my pink tip. I try to separate the stuff so it doesn't stick but i don't wanna go too hard because my penis is sensitive but because of that it doesn't separate because my smegma is too strong.
Does anyone else share a similar experience?
I’m uncut luckily. never had that happen though.

no im well over 14 yo

Possibly, can't be sure (over for phimosiscels)

Try taking a shower sweaty.

I still have my foreskin, I jerk off regularly, never had this problem.

I dont have smegma normally when i cum i tend to ooze or shoot depending how excited i am and if the nut gets unfer the foreskin i usually have wet wipes so i just wipe the head of my cock to clean the cum out plus i just like wipes better fuck toilet paper

I know this is gonna sound like a joke but I actually have smegma because I jerk off so much and some of the the semen goes underneath my foreskin and now like some skin under my foreskin is stuck to the the bottom of my pink tip. I try to separate the stuff so it doesn't stick but i don't wanna go too hard because my penis is sensitive but because of that it doesn't separate because my smegma is too strong.

Every time after I ejaculate, I immediately put my penis under the bathtub faucet and rinse it. Just a few moments suffices, all of the semen is rinsed off. (even if you only have a shower, putting it under the showerhead for long enough would have the same result.) I've had this habit for as long as I can remember. Fortunately, I do not have to share a bathroom with anyone in my living situation. I am amazed at the amount of men who do not do anything like this, (I think mostly because they just can't be bothered and don't care about hygiene) and just collect excess semen with a tissue, pull up their underwear and pants and proceed about their day. That is how you get smegma, and it's gross.

I am uncircumcised. It's important to note that you should not clean your penis with soap. Just rinse it with water.

A very underacknowledged phenomena is the amount of horrid generic doctor/medical advice pages and search results online (written either by women or evil male urologists, the kind that justify male genital mutilation, as most american doctors do) that tell men to wash their foreskin or (penis head if uncircumcised) with soap and water. Soap can actively harm the foreskin (it can be why boys develop phimosis as children when they otherwise wouldn't, thankfully phimosis can be cured with manual stretching) and head of your penis and it's unnecessary in general. I could write a lot more concerning misinformation about men's penis/reproductive health, false justification for infant, child and adult circumcision (it's usually unnecessary when adults get it and they're lied to and coerced into it, like being told infections aren't temporary, or lying by omission by not telling them phimosis can easily be cured through stretching) is of course the most notable example, but it's merely one of many. This is also a rather notable one because it's so common.

Even though I always do this, smegma still collects over time, but not at all to the extent it would if I didn't. I rinse it under the bathtub faucet, pull back my foreskin, and rub off the smegma with my thumb to clean it once in a while.

Smegma happens mostly due to dead skin cells that collect and get trapped into wads under the foreskin, combined with dried semen if you don't immediately rinse off the semen with water after ejaculating as I do. Also, the rate of it notably increases if you sweat a lot.

Last edited:
Clean and wasted

I just want a woman to hold me, that's all I ever wanted since hitting puberty :cryfeels:

The universe decided to torture me mercilessly for some reason instead
Even if we could manage to get a girl she would probably get bored so easy.

Didn't expect people to still reply on this thread

No I actually wash my dick every time I finish masturbating so that there wouldn't be any scent of cum coming from me.

Possibly, can't be sure (over for phimosiscels)

No. I can talk on this, I had phimosis and I cured it on my own through stretching. I'm serious, I had phimosis my entire life, realized when I was an adult, did my own research and realized through manual stretching I could cure it on my own. (with fingers, Q-tips, or, most effectively and recommended, soft silicone rings you can buy online that I link to below) It is not painful and never is painful, if it is painful you are doing something wrong. It is an easy process. If you stretch for 10 minutes every morning and night in the shower it will be enough to notice progress in weeks and cure it within months. The silicone rings can also be left in your foreskin for prolonged periods of time. It was quite something to discover the ability to properly retract my foreskin, a feeling I didn't know my entire life. Whatever you do, do not listen to doctors. Most will say the only way is to cut off the foreskin i.e. circumcision i.e. male genital mutilation. If you did this it would be too late. It's criminal they typically don't even suggest trying stretching as an option first. As the website I will link to explains, they actually don't suggest stretching because they think patients simply wouldn't do it. (also, circumcision is a profitable industry.)

Please read this website: https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com

It saved my life. And get the phimocure rings which I can attest to being effective. I must clarify that in no way shape or form am I being incentivized by the people who sell these to post about them here. I am actually just someone who bought them and used them and found them effective. They are well worth the very affordable price, for a lifetime of having an ordinary penis and fully functioning foreskin.

https://www.phimocure.net

If you have any questions, let me know. At some point down the line I plan to make a thread here criticizing the circumcision industry and the horrible ways doctors "treat" and lie to boys and men in the Untied States. (I'm also aware it's common for doctors to do circumcision on children and adults over phimosis in other Western countries, like Spain. This is profoundly notable because unlike the USA in Spain circumcision generally is not done on infants, yet in cases where infants have phimosis they cut it off instead of waiting to stretch it later, treating this as a joke. A guy on reddit explained this to me once. Anyway, countries like the USA and South Korea are the exception because the overwhelming majority of boys are circumcised due to having a Muslim background/living in a Muslim majority country.)

Last edited:
No. I can talk on this, I had phimosis and I cured it on my own through stretching. I'm serious, I had phimosis my entire life, realized when I was an adult, did my own research and realized through manual stretching I could cure it on my own. (with fingers, Q-tips, or, most effectively and recommended, soft silicone rings you can buy online that I link to below) It is not painful and never is painful, if it is painful you are doing something wrong. It is an easy process. If you stretch for 10 minutes every morning and night in the shower it will be enough to notice progress in weeks and cure it within months. The silicone rings can also be left in your foreskin for prolonged periods of time. It was quite something to discover the ability to properly retract my foreskin, a feeling I didn't know my entire life. Whatever you do, do not listen to doctors. Most will say the only way is to cut off the foreskin i.e. circumcision i.e. male genital mutilation. If you did this it would be too late. It's criminal they typically don't even suggest trying stretching as an option first. As the website I will link to explains, they actually don't suggest stretching because they think patients simply wouldn't do it. (also, circumcision is a profitable industry.)

Please read this website: https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com

It saved my life. And get the phimocure rings which I can attest to being effective. I must clarify that in no way shape or form am I being incentivized by the people who sell these to post about them here. I am actually just someone who bought them and used them and found them effective. They are well worth the very affordable price, for a lifetime of having an ordinary penis and fully functioning foreskin.

https://www.phimocure.net

If you have any questions, let me know. At some point down the line I plan to make a thread here criticizing the circumcision industry and the horrible ways doctors "treat" and lie to boys and men in the Untied States. (I'm also aware it's common for doctors to do circumcision on children and adults over phimosis in other Western countries, like Spain. This is profoundly notable because unlike the USA in Spain circumcision generally is not done on infants, yet in cases where infants have phimosis they cut it off instead of waiting to stretch it later, treating this as a joke. A guy on reddit explained this to me once. Anyway, countries like the USA and South Korea are the exception because the overwhelming majority of boys are circumcised due to having a Muslim background/living in a Muslim majority country.)
Tbh I did it, not as regularly as recommended but it can stretch a bit if wet
The thing is that I fear stretching it too far and not being able to retract it correctly and fuck up my dick entirely

Tbh I did it, not as regularly as recommended but it can stretch a bit if wet
The thing is that I fear stretching it too far and not being able to retract it correctly and fuck up my dick entirely

No, that won't happen. I can testify this to personal experience. You just continue to stretch and the foreskin continues to be less tight, first it can stretch behind the glans, then from there it just has an easier time doing so until you're just at the place men who never had phimosis are. This is why I'm telling you to read the website. It's very ideal and there's no other source of information on treating phimosis on the internet as good as it, this is why I recommend reading it so much.

Read it and get back to me, it's so clarifying and in-depth yet easy to read at the same time. He goes over everything, from his personal experience of having first discovered he had it as an adult, to trying various methods and finding stretching with the rings or just his fingers was the most effective, (his case was so severe that he could only use Q-tips at first; if you can pull your foreskin back behind the glans/head of your penis, then it's not that bad) to clarifying and explaining all the common misconceptions people have about phimosis. He's open minded and explains all the angles before recommending stretching above all else.

I recommend just reading every page on the site, but I have to also recommend the page where he shows photos of his progress. (he very deliberately relegated all the pictures of his penis to this page.) Hopefully you can just approach this 100% rationally and hence have no hesitation looking at photos of his penis. It's just a page that shows the progress. He gets to the point where he can retract normally at the end.

No, that won't happen. I can testify this to personal experience. You just continue to stretch and the foreskin continues to be less tight, first it can stretch behind the glans, then from there it just has an easier time doing so until you're just at the place men who never had phimosis are. This is why I'm telling you to read the website. It's very ideal and there's no other source of information on treating phimosis on the internet as good as it, this is why I recommend reading it so much.

Read it and get back to me, it's so clarifying and in-depth yet easy to read at the same time. He goes over everything, from his personal experience of having first discovered he had it as an adult, to trying various methods and finding stretching with the rings or just his fingers was the most effective, (his case was so severe that he could only use Q-tips at first; if you can pull your foreskin back behind the glans/head of your penis, then it's not that bad) to clarifying and explaining all the common misconceptions people have about phimosis. He's open minded and explains all the angles before recommending stretching above all else.

I recommend just reading every page on the site, but I have to also recommend the page where he shows photos of his progress. (he very deliberately relegated all the pictures of his penis to this page.) Hopefully you can just approach this 100% rationally and hence have no hesitation looking at photos of his penis. It's just a page that shows the progress. He gets to the point where he can retract normally at the end.
Thanks for the advice bro, I'll keep that in my bookmarks

Thanks for the advice bro, I'll keep that in my bookmarks

I have a feeling you won't read the whole website anytime soon (although it wouldn't take long to do so if you had an average reading speed) due to the fact it's multiple pages. I didn't want to have to do this, (but I don't think the mods will take an issue because I'm clearly giving an NSFW head's up right now, my intentions are so apparent and the content is clearly purely for educational/health related purposes) but I will directly link to the page that proves how effective stretching was so you can see for yourself. As you can see at the start he had a case even worse than you or me, about as bad as it can get, and over a span of 80 weeks (I promise you it won't take more than a few months to get to wear he ended, I can attest to this from personal experience) of inconsistent efforts he got to a point of full retractability. The other pages are important because they explain how stretching is effective, but this page is useful because it proves it so clearly.

I have a feeling you won't read the whole website anytime soon (although it wouldn't take long to do so if you had an average reading speed) due to the fact it's multiple pages. I didn't want to have to do this, (but I don't think the mods will take an issue because I'm clearly giving an NSFW head's up right now, my intentions are so apparent and the content is clearly purely for educational/health related purposes) but I will directly link to the page that proves how effective stretching was so you can see for yourself. As you can see at the start he had a case even worse than you or me, about as bad as it can get, and over a span of 80 weeks (I promise you it won't take more than a few months to get to wear he ended, I can attest to this from personal experience) of inconsistent efforts he got to a point of full retractability. The other pages are important because they explain how stretching is effective, but this page is useful because it proves it so clearly.
Tbh it's very well explained and complete
It's brutally frightening how much steps and tricks you have to do just to get a normal looking dick but there's not much other possibilities to solve that problem
Even if in the end it won't change anything to my inceldom since no woman will ever see it anyway :feelsbadman:

no because i don't have foreskin due an incident that happened to me when i was like 12

ewwwwwwwwwwwww w:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke:

jerking off is giga subhuman
it gives you acne