Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here REALLY fucking hate exercise? Feels like torture for me and it never gets more tolerable.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was a weakling since I was a kid. Never could even do a pull-up. For P.E classes my mom always had to get me a form from the doctor each semester so they would move me to a group that didn't have to do as much.

And I still can't stand exercise, so many years later. Every single fucking second exercising is hell for me, I really fucking hate it. Not to mention that my frame totally sucks (narrow shoulders and tiny wrists, but a fat ass and belly). When I went to the gym for like 3 or 4 months in highschool I saw 0, fucking 0 progress.

Of course, after my years as an alcoholic my heart is kinda fucked. So in order to prevent my heart from exploding at 30, I've been doing 40 push-ups each day for almost like a year and a half. But it still beats super hard, fast, and irregular for a few minutes after the workout. And still, after 2 years, I fucking hate it every single day. Every day I curse those fucking push-ups, and I do them half-heartedly and really quickly so I can get it over with. For a few days I tried doing them at a higher quality and I gave up, it was too hard. Went back to quick push-ups with my arms wide apart. For the past few days I added 40 squats, cause I can feel my body growing more and more unhealthy. But I still do them with shitty form.

Last edited:
No

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Running feels good

Running feels good
Running feels like my chest is on fire, my brain hit with a bat and everything else ain't feeling good either. Don't remember much though cause I haven't run in years.

I can definitely relate. I hate going to gym at this point, I've had a bad injury and ever since then I just can't find motivation to work out anymore since I have to do those faggot exercises and can't lift properly due to pain.

Ever since I discovered ketogenic diets, I've been grateful. Losing weight without exercising is a wonder.

I like it but definitely it's not the same as when I was younger. It's really tiring for me these days.

Getting old sucks

Get on a diet OP.

Ever since I discovered ketogenic diets, I've been grateful. Losing weight without exercising is a wonder.
keto is nuts tbh

but how do you kept your muscle mass without exercising?

Exercises cannot change your genetic code so i ldar.

I got good progress in the gym from day 1 and I hated it and I still hate it.
In fact it's leg day today and I hate it twice as much.

depends. i hate weightlifting but i enjoy a jog every now and then

That seems pretty low, are you sure?

at least it worked for me. let's remember that every human being is a different universe. What works for one for others is counterproductive.

I like to walk. Give me peace and help me with anxiety.

Pretty much OP though I will admit that at least afterwards it felt good.

So maybe exercise releases dopamine chemicals or something?

feels good to relax after an exercise. but exercising feels like a chore, and a painful/sweaty one at that.

I hate it.
But I do it every day so that I don't become a fat fuck.

Could be because you have low motivation which is normal if you're blackpilled, but apart from that I've heard you shouldn't work out more than 3 days a week to avoid overtraining.

tbh if your frame sucks working out won't make much of a difference, even if you gain a bit of muscles.

Push ups aren't going to do much for your heart, buddy. You need some cardio. Just sprint for a few minutes each day. And down a green juice.

Exercise is supposed to feel like this. You feel better afterwards though. I just exercised today after weeks doing nothing. I'm 100+lbs overweight and am terrified of dying of Corona.

I used to suck at all sports and athletics in general until puberty

Running feels good
Mogged again. My lungs are fucked up from smoking and my knees hurt when I run, so yeah I hate it. Riding a bike is pretty great though, ngl.

I need an exorcism!

But i need to score me some hopium to counteract the blackpill.

Working out means nothing without bones

That seems pretty low, are you sure?
Yes it is. @BRUTO it's actually 1gram per pound not kg. 1kg= 2.2 pounds. So it's actually 2.2 grams per kg body weight.

Yes it is. @BRUTO it's actually 1gram per pound not kg. 1kg= 2.2 pounds. So it's actually 2.2 grams per kg body weight.

That's right, I forgot you guys use pounds, in my country we use kilograms.

I do sports a lot. The “pain“ is a joke compared to the pain in my heart.
I am also still a bit bluepilled and fantasize about girls liking my body. But look at my swimming pool post why this is a bs pipedream.

Yeah people say after a few months you start enjoying it and even get addicted. Not for me. Its always horrible and a chore.

I like it but I hate people telling me how do it it. In gymclass I was always overworked

Runners high is great
I also get the same feeling from lifting medium weight hard

I like cardio exercises for the most part.

yeah. wish I could hook up myself to machines to grow my muscles like in the matrix