Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else here low-key wish they were sexually accosted by an older woman as a kid?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Not as in raped, but more like groomed and coerced into sex.

What makes me feel uglier is looking back at how my younger female teachers treated me. They would always be chatty with the Chads my age and low-key be kind of flirty with them, but then they would always look at me like I'm a burden.

Fun fact, one of them (who was 26-28 I believe?) intentionally failed me to the point where my parents and higher up administration got involved, and she ended up being suspended for an entire school year. They still kept her after that year passed apparently. I knew that the younger female teachers did not like me even way before I was blackpilled. I always looked forward to having older teachers, unless it was a dude, then either way worked.

But yeah, if one of the younger female teachers I had groomed me and coerced me into fucking them, that honestly would have been low-key nice at the very least. Especially considering how horny I'd always get as a preteen/teen and how insatiable my sex drive was/is, even today. Not just teachers, either, if a random older woman (under 40) did this to me, it would at least have made me feel appreciated looking back on it.

I also low-key get jealous of the guys that this happens/happened to, considering that it shows that a woman went through extreme lengths -- risking their jobs and their lives -- just to pursue and have sex with them, with such a thing never happening in my 24 years of existence.

Thoughtslossus?

Yeah for sure

not low key but yes

CNCfetishists.is

Yes, I wanted my foid teachers to fuck me, even the ugly ones

low-key? not. i very much wanted, not low-key

I would’ve cum buckets all over my arrogant teachers faces and “teach them a lesson”

Yeah, even when I wasn't indoctrinated into hentai and eroges at such a young age I always imagined myself getting ravaged by a cougar in heat. I always fapped to /ss/ on SadPanda after I discovered all that.

Only if she was hot nit cant remember a single women that i met that was

No. It's a double standard and it shouldn't be acceptable for women to do this to kids.
If I was attractive enough that an older women wanted to abuse me as a kid then surely I would have been able to ascend by now so it wouldn't have been needed anyway.
And if you are ugly and your only sexual experience is with an older foid that was taking advantage of you when you were a kid I imagine you wouldn't feel very good about yourself when you become an adult and you can't enter into a normal relationship with a female.

I had fantasies of fucking some of teachers when I was in school.

No. It's a double standard and it shouldn't be acceptable for women to do this to kids.
If I was attractive enough that an older women wanted to abuse me as a kid then surely I would have been able to ascend by now so it wouldn't have been needed anyway.
And if you are ugly and your only sexual experience is with an older foid that was taking advantage of you when you were a kid I imagine you wouldn't feel very good about yourself when you become an adult and you can't enter into a normal relationship with a female.
Ngl this is pretty understandable.

i jerked off to almost every foid teacher i had the old ugly ones too.. only ones i could not jerk off to were fat ones

i still have pictures of them and still want to fuck all those old stupid sluts so hard

Fun fact, one of them (who was 26-28 I believe?) intentionally failed me to the point where my parents and higher up administration got involved, and she ended up being suspended for an entire school year. They still kept her after that year passed apparently.
brutal as fuck :feelsrope:

hard disagree but I respect it

I WAS LITERALLY BLUE BALLED FOR SIX YEARS BY MY FOID MILF TEACHERS UNTIL I DISCOVERED JERKING OFF

MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER WAS LITERALLY A TALLCUNT SLUT WHO WOULD BEND OVER AND I WOULD VIEW INSIDE HER SHIRT I WAS A 11 YEAR OLD BEING COCK TEASED BY THIS Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum LOOKIN CUNT THEN I HAD A MILF TEACHER IN THE 5TH GRADE WHO LITERALLY LOOKED LIKE MEAT TOILET JEWSTAR ANGELA WHITE I WOULD LITERALLY TRICK HER INTO BENDING DOWN AND I WOULD STARE INTO HER CLEAVAGE AND MY DICK WAS HARD I COULD BARELY WALK AND THIS DUMD CUNT NEVER CAUGHT OH I LITERALLY TRICKED HER INTO BENDING OVER TO SPILL HER CLEAVAGE LIKE 20 PLUS TIMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN AROUND THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR I GOT SICK OF BEING BLUE BALLED SO I INSTINCTIVELY STARTED JERKING OFF ONE DAY AFTER SCHOOL AND I HAD THE BEST AND ONLY ORGASIM IN MY LIFE

What makes me feel uglier is looking back at how my younger female teachers treated me. They would always be chatty with the Chads my age and low-key be kind of flirty with them, but then they would always look at me like I'm a burden.

Fun fact, one of them (who was 26-28 I believe?) intentionally failed me to the point where my parents and higher up administration got involved, and she ended up being suspended for an entire school year. They still kept her after that year passed apparently. I knew that the younger female teachers did not like me even way before I was blackpilled. I always looked forward to having older teachers, unless it was a dude, then either way worked.

But yeah, if one of the younger female teachers I had groomed me and coerced me into fucking them, that honestly would have been low-key nice at the very least. Especially considering how horny I'd always get as a preteen/teen and how insatiable my sex drive was/is, even today. Not just teachers, either, if a random older woman (under 40) did this to me, it would at least have made me feel appreciated looking back on it.

I also low-key get jealous of the guys that this happens/happened to, considering that it shows that a woman went through extreme lengths -- risking their jobs and their lives -- just to pursue and have sex with them, with such a thing never happening in my 24 years of existence.

Thoughtslossus?
No teacher pussy for incels like you and me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’d have loved to have sex with lots of my female teachers. My first grade teacher was hot as fuck and so was my third grade teacher. My 6th grade English teacher was around 40 years old, but she had a super sexy figure and pretty face, and wore high heels all the time. Her name was Donna. I had a bigger crush on her than any other teacher, or any other woman in my life for that matter. I often imagined taking this teacher on a date at my parents’ cabin and cuddling with her and all that. I was only 11 at this time too. I’d often daydream about what a relationship with her would be like. For some reason, I’ve always found older women (28-45) more attractive than the younger ones. Maybe the fact that my mom and dad were 40 and 51 when I was born had something to do with me liking older women. I don’t know.

Shows that women would want to inflect as much pain as possible on trucels even when they are children. Fuck these demonic whores. This pill makes me soooooo angry.

Shows that women would want to inflect as much pain as possible on trucels even when they are children. Fuck these demonic whores. This pill makes me soooooo angry.

Thoughtslossus?
That comes from sexual frustation we hold since our teenage years really, since we implicitly MISS ON DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES SINCE THEN INCLUDING THE OBVIOUS, really fucking brutal shit.

Last edited:
I tried it once, it's probably why I'm here.

Nah, the ones at my school were a "great" mix of old hags, landwhales and just plain ugly ones, with maybe one or two hot ones sprinkled in here, but overall, my female classmates were so much more attractive than the teachers that this is one of the sexual fantasies which even as a horny teen I hadn't developed:feelsbadman:.

CNCfetishists.is
I would’ve cum buckets all over my arrogant teachers faces and “teach them a lesson”

Fun fact, one of them (who was 26-28 I believe?) intentionally failed me to the point where my parents and higher up administration got involved
I had that happen in the first grade on a test where I got every question right.

Over for six-year-oldcels.

I used to want that when i was a kid that was bascialy a wet dream that got by horny older women sexualy arousing me just looking at them they showing such sexyness and showing skin those whores where ready for grape saw that even in magazines they showed such skin

No, not really mayb

I knew that the younger female teachers did not like me even way before I was blackpilled. I always looked forward to having older teachers, unless it was a dude, then either way worked.
I still remember the face of the one who hated me. Brunette, white, green eyes. Other boys fucked around in front of me and she had me move my desk back while the kid’s causing trouble got to stay together. I was just ugly to her. My male teachers hated me too. Becoming a adult freed me from my childhood. There was nothing for me.