Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here have any subconscious feelings about wanting to enjoy life as people do in their teenage years, or something similar?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Growing up I never really did anything fun; I had little to no friends, no real close friends. On top of that, social anxiety has always plagued my life. Not to mention, I’m a highly sensitive person.

In my subconscious mind, I naturally have this feeling of wanting to enjoy life in the way that people usually do when they’re in their teen years. Now I’m in my early twenties struggling to get my life together, just struggling to find a job. And I sure as Hell don’t feel like having to get married and dedicate my whole life to working now. Does anyone else have this?

time period between age of 6 to 20 was best time of your life, if you missed opportunities to enjoy life in that time period it's over.

time period between age of 6 to 20 was best time of your life, if you missed opportunities to enjoy life in that time period it's over.
Why exactly? I mean, at that age, you don’t really have the money to travel, travel abroad, meet women for anything serious, etc.

Why exactly? I mean, at that age, you don’t really have the money to travel, travel abroad, meet women for anything serious, etc.
this is the time when you are more free and not burdened with responsibilities and the need to work, at this time people are most sincere than in adulthood. In adulthood whole people lives is wage slaving and finding copes to keep from going mad in this crazy, cruel world.

brutal, my life was over at the age of 10

the arrested-development pill is a tough one to swallow

stopped growing mentally at 16, makes sense

College is only chance for me But I don't think I can get it in

People nowadays don't enjoy life in their teenage years

They just enjoy skibidi toilet during their teenage years

Yes, even in my 30s I still feel this, maybe not for my teenage years but for my early 20s. I was stuck alone while everyone was out partying.

look at anime manga fags, there is entire genre "slice of life" and quite a lot of such material covers that childhood-teenager-young adulthood things that can soothe one's aching heart and so

there indeed is a market for such things and their success proves that there are people who seek their copium in all this...so yeah

look at anime manga fags, there is entire genre "slice of life" and quite a lot of such material covers that childhood-teenager-young adulthood things that can soothe one's aching heart and so

there indeed is a market for such things and their success proves that there are people who seek their copium in all this...so yeah
Brutal

Yes, even in my 30s I still feel this, maybe not for my teenage years but for my early 20s. I was stuck alone while everyone was out partying.
That sucks.

I’m in that position right now. Life just sucks with no job, severe social anxiety, no money, college dropout, etc.