Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone else here have an obsession with a single fictional female/fap to her exclusively? Also question about body pillows

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★

I don't know why, but Megumin is all that I have fapped to recently. I do not even think about real females at all, and I certainly wouldn't be interested in interacting with (((((females)))))

(this is me giving her a lollipop :3)

I should get a body pillow of her tbh. Does anyone here have experience with a body pillow, has it helped you feel less lonely? And to what extent? (come to think of it, it would be a good thing to hug during an MDMA roll probably):

Some may suggest that should I get therapy, but I do not think that that would be legitimate advice. No amount of therapy is going to make her less cute, or fix foids. No amount of therapy will make up for my lack of young love either, whether in the past or the present. I have cried over her not being real, but I think that it was wrong of me to think like that. She's real to me.

Next stop tulpas and self induced schizophrenia.
Whatever helps you cope bro

Next stop tulpas and self induced schizophrenia.
Whatever helps you cope bro
I'd like for you to get a tall/big titted anime gf or whatever it is that you are into specifically

another incel becoming happy would make me happy

I'd like for you to get a tall/big titted anime gf or whatever it is that you are into specifically

another incel becoming happy would make me happy
That's never going to happen and more you keep feeding that hope the more painful it becomes

I like brown skin foids when I masturbate to hentai (Perhaps because I am shit skin also? Masturbating to white ones just feels wrong) so I have no specific one that I masturbate to but I have a certain type that I like the most.

I have Ayanami Rei body pillow

I have an obsession with multiple fictional females.

Might aswell get one ig, I would get a body pillow for the keks but I dont live alone.

waifuism seems like a nice cope, but I never got into it
if I had a waifu, I'd get a tulpa asap

yes i used to fap to girls in GTA san andreas and lara crofft

Does anyone here have experience with a body pillow, has it helped you feel less lonely?
Yes bro
If you're actually looking to buy one, consider getting a non-bootleg one. It's fine to get the first one from the chinks if only just to learn about how to handle the material, but the detail on the artwork is almost universally abysmal, even if it looks fine in the preview.

I'm the opposite tbh, I rarely think about my waifu while fapping, I consciously try not to think of her. It just feels wrong to me.

To each their own.