Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here get treated like a kid by some people in real life because of the said people having knowledgeable that you have autism?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title asks, does anyone else here get treated like a kid in real life by some people because of the said people having knowledgeable that you have autism? Not all people I know in real life do but some do and when it happens, it’s annoying, like leave me alone and let me do what I want. :feelsUgh:

Luckily it’s not to a too severe degree but still.

Like the topic title asks,
Z
Z

I dont think i have autism but all my cousins treat me as a 11 year old.

Diagnosed autist (since I was 10).

People often ignore my advice. Even though I am competent in my job/studies. I am not a genius, but I know what I am doing when it comes to certain lab work/math due to experience. I give advice to people and they ignore it, although their flaws are obvious and the changes easily implementable. Especially funny when I am right again, sometimes I want then to tell them "I said it", but I leave that out, because it is childish/redundant/detrimental for further cooperation.

Even my own parents ignore me when I deliberately tell them what to do and what not to do.
My father once stomped on a snake although I told him that it was an Esculapian snake (a threatened, for humans harmless colubrid - luckily no party was injured).
My parents never listen to me when it comes to the care of my carnivores.
They ignore my attempts to help them with the care of their animals, etc.

They want to make it right for everyone and therefore don't make it right for anyone, this leads to conflict/permanent complaining. I simply have other ideas/goals that are exclusive to their own. They never just let me do my thing, always get involved and then complain, they also don't understand my mentality that says that you either give 100% or nothing. They also don't allow me to finally have a spider/snake and didn't allow me to follow my dream job, but they are still my parents and I like them on a mutual basis (at least they try to support me in some stuff).

Last edited:
They'll treat you as underaged mostly based on your height and muscle structure, sometimes face also.

yes, i do.. it used to be much worse tho.. and i absolutely hate the patronizing way some people talk to me because of that.

They'll treat you as underaged mostly based on your height and muscle structure, sometimes face also.
Height doesn’t matter if you look young anyway. When my coworkers found out i’m turning 21 soon they were confused because they thought I was 16 even though I height mog almost my entire job.

Frame and Face determines what age you look like more than height or even muscles.

Fix your mouth you aspie faggot!

Doesn’t your mouth hurt, or are you so retarded that you don’t feel pain?
:feelsjuice:

With or without said knowledge.

Of-course, I'm also 5'3 and over the age of twenty.

Height doesn’t matter if you look young anyway. When my coworkers found out i’m turning 21 soon they were confused because they thought I was 16 even though I height mog almost my entire job.

Frame and Face determines what age you look like more than height or even muscles.
Cope, it matters ofcourse jfl, if you have a childish face and you're under the average height for your country it's even worse. Almost no one will ever treat you as a man.

Cope, it matters ofcourse jfl, if you have a childish face and you're under the average height for your country it's even worse. Almost no one will ever treat you as a man.
Exactly bro, unfortunately it's my case :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
İ look really neotenous and my height is at most (slightly below) average :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

İ look really neotenous and my height is at most (slightly below) average
Same, im 172cm where here in BG almost every males are atleast 177cm. Almost everyone is taller than me. im 22 and even a lot of 16-17 year olds are taller than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back