Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else have trouble walking after sobering up from drinking?

allDead

allDead

Silver
★★★★
I used to be able to drink a lot more before this happening. But if I have 4 tallboys, and wake up, when I'm totally sober my legs feel like jelly, and I can't really walk. If it's bad, it feels like there's a really heavy weight on one half of my body, and I cannot counter it, so I can't walk. I also get really confused, to the point where I just avoid family because I know I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation. Totally consuming feeling of nervousness. No hangover, no headache or nausea. My limbs tingle, and I feel agitated. Like I have so, so much energy but I can't meaningfully direct it, and it compounds and recycles into me. It basically feels like aggression

Last edited:
brutal alcoholmaxxxer

I couldn't hold my drink for shit when I used to drink, a few pints and I'd be wasted and throwing up with a major hangover the next day. Drinking just reminds me of failed socialization attempts now.

Last edited:
No, only when I wake up still absolutely shitfaced and need to hop in the whip (in GTA)

I'd have to get really fucked up for that to happen. Don't usually drink much, not having fun after that much

your whore mother had trouble walking after I creamed her.

Ive never been drunk