Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else have these feelings of hopelessness?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm not only talking about inceldom. It seems like nothing good ever happens to me. My whole life has been highlighted by defeats and humiliation. I feel despondent about everything in my life. Before this year is over, I will have to make life-altering decisions that will either have a positive or a negative impact on my life.

In all honesty, I can't handle life. It's too overbearing for me. I'm always overwhelmed by circumstances over which I have no control. Back in 2015, when I thought things were heading in the right direction for a change, I lost my job. I had to go back home to live with my parents because I couldn't afford the rent. I got back on my feet in 2016, but now in 2019, I think I'm hanging by a thread once again. If I lose this job, I will have to go running to mom and dad once again. I'm tired of these ups and downs.

I'm not only talking about inceldom. It seems like nothing good ever happens to me. My whole life has been highlighted by defeats and humiliation. I feel despondent about everything in my life. Before this year is over, I will have to make life-altering decisions that will either have a positive or a negative impact on my life.

In all honesty, I can't handle life. It's too overbearing for me. I'm always overwhelmed by circumstances over which I have no control. Back in 2015, when I thought things were heading in the right direction for a change, I lost my job. I had to go back home to live with my parents because I couldn't afford the rent. I got back on my feet in 2016, but now in 2019, I think I'm hanging by a thread once again. If I lose this job, I will have to go running to mom and dad once again. I'm tired of these ups and downs.
i used to but Meditation and no fapping and sleeping on floor has cured me. I also recommend fasting for days at a time. you will be free of mental problems easily using this. I no longer feel anger nor hate and I am higher IQ and focused. I also recommend cold showers, soon I will do icebath. If you keep yourself occupied you will not have time for self contemplating the vile world and it's cruelty

When you are hopeless you are just one last step from roping.
i used to but Meditation and no fapping and sleeping on floor has cured me. I also recommend fasting for days at a time. you will be free of mental problems easily using this. I no longer feel anger nor hate and I am higher IQ and focused. I also recommend cold showers, soon I will do icebath. If you keep yourself occupied you will not have time for self contemplating the vile world and it's cruelty
Based whitepilledcel also i'd recommend sleeping in the bushes or on tree branches at forest like our ancestors did you will be connected with nature and at peace with yourself.

Chad monk 2

The thing is, to get used to all the crap in this world, so you don't get your hopes up too high.

Just try to enjoy the random few good things and ignore the bad things.

Even years of our misfortune are tge same. Yeas yeas

What job do you have?

Everyone here is hopeless. When the world hates you and it never began, what exactly do you have to be hopeful in?

Yes, but my life is hopeless, its not just a feeling. Bad things in life are guaranteed, 100% something bad is gonna happen. There are no guarantees for anything good to happen and thats why humanity needs to go exctinct

That's most of this forum including me.

I feel the same way. I thought you were in university, however? Are you working part time and going to school?

I look at the foids around me and wonder how I could ever be with one. They are all so outgoing, how can I--a curry who stutters and who has zero social skills--ever be with one? I used to work and I only earned barely enough to keep me going. I have no work skills. I am in school currently, but how can I succeed in the real world? I can't, tbh.

I feel like you 100%. I cannot handle the burden and stress of life. It is so heavy on me.

I thought you were in university, however? Are you working part time and going to school?

I take classes in the morning and then wageslave in the afternoon.

I feel the same way. I thought you were in university, however? Are you working part time and going to school?

I look at the foids around me and wonder how I could ever be with one. They are all so outgoing, how can I--a curry who stutters and who has zero social skills--ever be with one? I used to work and I only earned barely enough to keep me going. I have no work skills. I am in school currently, but how can I succeed in the real world? I can't, tbh.

I feel like you 100%. I cannot handle the burden and stress of life. It is so heavy on me.
You can't. And thats whats gonna destroy you and set you free.

sometimes i wonder if my life will go back to normal (no i never have had sex i'm a virgin), i'm struggling with something else other than inceldom. to bring my life back i need to do a lot of ridiculously hard work. it pisses me off.

I feel like I have no place in life. Dunno man, I'm an empirical ugly retard and I'm tired of feeling degraded and humiliated by everyone for it.

I just want out.

Nice a fellow floorcel. My floor with a tarp over it feels plenty comfortable to me now, originally I was forced to do this because I couldn't afford a mattress, now I wouldn't want one.

That sounds like a good job. so you have to oversee other people?

Yeah, but there's more to it. I have to oversee production and make sure that everything meets quality standards, analyze reports, troubleshoot things.
I'm back to my mom it has been two days : /

This sucks, man. I've been there.

Yeah, but there's more to it. I have to oversee production and make sure that everything meets quality standards, analyze reports, troubleshoot things.
That means that you have decent social skill, and a good income, and good job skills? Mogs most all of us here. Can't you just buy a wife in Brazil? Like, don't they have that?

at least you have a future
i hope you wagecuckees are at least using your positions to help your fellow insales out

You're competing worldwide for money and pussy. For every penny or any ounce of positive attention from ANYONE, you're competing against billions of men.

What you are experiencing is the same for nearly every guy. It's just basic math.

That means that you have decent social skill, and a good income, and good job skills? Mogs most all of us here. Can't you just buy a wife in Brazil? Like, don't they have that?

The social aspect has never been a problem for me, even though I hate people lol. But I can fake it to the point that others won't be able to read what I'm really thinking. That's how I got this job. There are a lot of foids working there, but I know how to separate things.

Buy a wife?. Yeah, man. You can always betabux a bitch. But I don't see myself doing that. There are a lot of cucks in my job who are betabuxers. It's not worth it. The foid will stop fucking you after a few years. I'd rather fuck and dump the bitch. But I'm not there yet. My tinder and Badoo attempts led me to nowhere.

The social aspect has never been a problem for me, even though I hate people lol. But I can fake it to the point that others won't be able to read what I'm really thinking. That's how I got this job. There are a lot of foids working there, but I know how to separate things.

Buy a wife?. Yeah, man. You can always betabux a bitch. But I don't see myself doing that. There are a lot of cucks in my job who are betabuxers. It's not worth it. The foid will stop fucking you after a few years. I'd rather fuck and dump the bitch. But I'm not there yet. My tinder and Badoo attempts led me to nowhere.
Wow so you are rich and well-off. That is good, you must be smart then. Can't you buy a good young prostitute? I can't understand how a high-income person in a shithole can be an incel. Here in the USA, prostitutes cost hundreds of dollars for a used up whore. I have read that Brazil has great prostitutes, have you ever bought one? I am thinking of going to latin America just to get one myself.

I wish I were rich, I am working on that.

Wow so you are rich and well-off. That is good, you must be smart then. Can't you buy a good young prostitute? I can't understand how a high-income person in a shithole can be an incel. Here in the USA, prostitutes cost hundreds of dollars for a used up whore. I have read that Brazil has great prostitutes, have you ever bought one? I am thinking of going to latin America just to get one myself.

I wish I were rich, I am working on that.

I'm not rich. But I'm doing well compared to most cuckzilian. I've lost my virginity to a 19-year-old prostitute recently. I paid 20$ ( 80 Brazilian reals). I liked the experience, it was worth it. She took me to a room which had only a bed in it, we stripped off our clothes, she put a condom on my dick and started sucking me off. When I got hard, I told her to turn around and bend over. She did and I fucked her pussy from behind. The problem with prostitution is that you can tell the bitch is faking it. Her moans sounded fake as fuck lol. But it was fun playing with her butt. I hope I don't get banned for having sex with a prostitute.

I wouldn't say those prostitutes are great but they're better than what you can get in the USA.

I'm not rich. But I'm doing well compared to most cuckzilian. I've lost my virginity to a 19-year-old prostitute recently. I paid 20$ ( 80 Brazilian reals). I liked the experience, it was worth it. She took me to a room which had only a bed in it, we stripped off our clothes, she put a condom on my dick and started sucking me off. When I got hard, I told her to turn around and bend over. She did and I fucked her pussy from behind. The problem with prostitution is that you can tell the bitch is faking it. Her moans sounded fake as fuck lol. But it was fun playing with her butt. I hope I don't get banned for having sex with a prostitute.

I wouldn't say those prostitutes are great but they're better than what you can get in the USA.

a 19 year old hooker in the USA would cost like $4000 lol

WHAT???????????? Are you serious? come to Brazil, man.

redditisforcucks wrote about it

he paid like $500 for what he htought was a young girl and some 40 something hag showed up

the online ads in the USA are scams

i've never bought a hooker myself for the above reasons, but yeah i'd need to go to south america to get one

redditisforcucks wrote about it

he paid like $500 for what he htought was a young girl and some 40 something hag showed up

the online ads in the USA are scams

i've never bought a hooker myself for the above reasons, but yeah i'd need to go to south america to get one

Why don't you go to Mexico which is closer? I assume they have cheap prostitutes too. I've also heard that Cuba is great for sex tourism.

Holy shit! A 19 year old for $20! Here it would cost like $5,000 at least. I would love to travel to Brazil. I am worried about AIDS however. If an 18 year old can prove to me she is clean, I'd visit Brazil.

Why don't you go to Mexico which is closer? I assume they have cheap prostitutes too. I've also heard that Cuba is great for sex tourism.

mexican women are fatter than american women

i haven't been in about 10 years but from what i hear it's awful now + dangerous as fuck from cartel violence

columbia is supposed to be great for white guys. rooshv forums said it was better than SEA. americans get a six month tourist visa. maybe i'll go one day

Nice a fellow floorcel. My floor with a tarp over it feels plenty comfortable to me now, originally I was forced to do this because I couldn't afford a mattress, now I wouldn't want one.
yeah same. I had to sleep on floor in the past. eventually I did test and found I sleep better on floor. as for back pain is gone from exercise/yoga.

Yes, because:
nothing good ever happens to me.

My biggest fear so far is failing out of college. I already have shitty marks and the semester just started, along with the fact that I was put on academic probation. I'm on top of my work, I just can't focus or remember for shit.

For the average person life is like this. In the 1800s it was like this, in the 1900s it was like this. The only reason we feel out of place these days because all is shown on media around us is successful people and "inspiring" stories for normies that claim they have something going for them, but in reality if it wasnt for the little their parents scraped together they would be homeless. This is the case for most of us. Accept it and move on. Find a decent job if you can and save a little, but dont expect much to change.

Yeah I don't think many of us could afford a us prostitute.

People working thru college you can do it. I know it bc I managed it and I'm a dipshit.

Now I'm poor and in debt. Yay.