Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have posture issues from overgaming?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
does anyone else have posture issues from overgaming? i constantly have tight muscles from the use of the computer and using my phone too much.

I have back issues but they're not as bad as they could be. Someone told me it's because issues take longer to present themselves in a sedentary lifestyle. What I really like is when I play a game so long that when I go to bed and I close my eyes I can see the game still

i already had back problems before so...

Same brocel I'm thinking of getting a good office chair that has back support

It'll get worse. I had a lot of back pain from years of sitting in computer chairs with bad posture. It got to the point where sitting in the chair always caused pain on one of my vertebrae. And then I started getting sciatic nerve pain too, which made it painful to bend over to pick things up.

I had enough of it and started going to the gym, I'm doing back exercises, squats etc. And I also bought one of thise foam back rollers.

You need a better chair.

Not exactly posture, but my neck has a hard time being straight...

It doesn't help that I play games on my phone (Can't afford a console or pc)

Get an elastic band and start doing rows in your home. Just need to cling it to something secure. You can just crank like 3 sets of 10 reps daily and your posture will get better over time

Not exactly posture, but my neck has a hard time being straight...

It doesn't help that I play games on my phone (Can't afford a console or pc)
phones are the worse. it makes you have brainfog as well.

It takes time to correct as well you won't see huge results in a month as well.

I have both scoliosis and lumbar lordosis, I have no back pain however it does ruin me aesthetically. My torso appears assymmetrical and I appear to have a belly when I am not fat.

Supposedly scoliosis is not fixable but lumbar lordosis is, idk how to fix it though.

Yes. I also have lordosis and back pain. If I bend over at the sink to wash my hair for more than 30 seconds, my back starts to hurt. Subhuman body and genes.

Ive improvng it with gymaxing i notice results ded srs ngl just keep tring budydyoy

Who doesn't nowadays? At least to minor extents.

I had bad posture even when I was very young and didn't play much games. I think its mostly due to my low confidence.

Nope, no good games to even play.

Yes i have tmj (jaw cracking noises and it also gives me nausea when sitting sometimes) which i believe was caused by my posture and one of my shoulders is always lower than the other one

Yes my back curves and my neck goes straight out forwards from my shoulders instead of upwards.

Maxresdefault 104 jpg

gamer golem posture is based, and definitely a trucel trait

I have gaming-induced autism.

Yes, neck and lower back pain :feelsbadman: