Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have no friends?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
23, no friends irl or online

haven't had any real friends since after highschool (18) they stopped talking to me and i stopped talking to them. we didn't talk outside of school anyways

had an online group of friends for around 7 years but then tried dropping some blackpills and got ghosted by them too.

no idea how to make friends now, don't even want to at this point. anyone else like this?

I have three online friends.

Wtf I thought we were friends OP

yup. i also have no contact with other people. im roaming around my neighbourhood at nights. it is pure suifuel tbh.

Truecel trait never had friend ever not even kindergarten

yup. i also have no contact with other people. im roaming around my neighbourhood at nights. it is pure suifuel tbh.
brutal thing is the older you get the harder it is to make friends

when i see people in public with groups of like 7-8 friends i just wonder how they even manage that

I struggle too. I think it's difficult for anyone who... basically isn't a normie, tbh.

I do not have friends, I tried with @Alexxander97 but he rejected my request

brutal thing is the older you get the harder it is to make friends

when i see people in public with groups of like 7-8 friends i just wonder how they even manage that
i dont know man. they have npc skills for sure.

Other than the site, Justus is my acquaintance.

we need to have incel meet ups . this site should have a meet up section in major big cities

haven't had any real friends since after highschool (18) they stopped talking to me and i stopped talking to them. we didn't talk outside of school anyways

had an online group of friends for around 7 years but then tried dropping some blackpills and got ghosted by them too.

no idea how to make friends now, don't even want to at this point. anyone else like this?
Have one friend that lives in a different town that I would hang out with every Saturday but I don't anymore since he works nights and sleeps through the day :cryfeels:

I'm no longer concerned about having no friends, it's been 4 years since I last spoke to anyone aside from my mother. I've become (too) comfortable being alone and doing whatever I want and so I'm not really interested in accommodating new people into my bubble. I will keep things cordial but professional and distant. None of my hobbies or interests require anyone other than myself.
Same here, I think to myself as interesting as it would be to have friends I don't want to give up my time to do that.

i have no friends but i dont mind it tbh

gives me time to fix my life

Same here. Haven't had any friends since around 2008. It's not always easy ofc but you do get used it after a while though

Same story! The only difference is I am 20 while you are 23.

friendhavers = fakecel

Same here bro. And I’m 24

Most here who complain about having no friends don’t leave their house, don’t work, don’t have any hobbies…

Only 5 close friends, basically like minded.

Most here who complain about having no friends don’t leave their house, don’t work, don’t have any hobbies…
hard to do any of that when your looks are so shit you get treated like trash by everyone and nobody wants to talk to you beyond a "how's it going?"

hard to do any of that when your looks are so shit you get treated like trash by everyone and nobody wants to talk to you beyond a "how's it going?"
Yes that’s how normies will treat you if you try to befriend them.

25 and no friends. Never been happier, i don't have to waste energy maintaining them. But im probably just saying this to cope.

25 and no friends. Never been happier, i don't have to waste energy maintaining them. But im probably just saying this to cope.
my life consist of work, video games, sleep

tbh i wouldn't even be thinking or concerned about having friends if my mom wasn't pressuring me all the time about "going out", "meeting people", and "having fun"

Just get a cat bro

it's heffe man