Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have no friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I have no friends and no life, I just sit around thinking about past scenarios in my head all day and where I fucked up and then get angry about them. Can anyone else relate?

Yep. It’s why we’re all here. Who has friends on this site?

I'm all alone

thinking about past scenarios in my head all day and where I fucked up and then get angry about them.
Then create new scenarios. Your life is a book and you are the author

I enjoy being solitary, I just don’t enjoy being pussyless

got 0 friends in real life

I killed my friends along time ago.

What if I’m so mentally Ill and far gone there is no hope for me?
I‘m mentally ill too, but i go out and live my life anyway. It’s better than to rot in your room and be bored all day long.

winner winner chicken dinner.

I have friends but they're all fake I can tell :fuk:

A few has already betrayed my trust :fuk:

Friends are liabilities. It is better to keep distance from others. Even keeping acquaintances may be too involved. Every person who is aware of your existence presents a problem. To be unknown, without a name, prevents the target from finding your back. There is solace in the solitude, in passing through the world like a ghost, and catching them unawares.

That’s because you are a loser
I have many friends and I party with them drink wine have sex etc

I did have some a long time ago, this was pre-2010. Not anymore though

I just have one friend and he's a sleeping-pill & antidepressants junkie who is lawyer but is fucked up in the head. At least we can have good conversations, without him I would had roped long ago :feelsrope:

I just have one friend and he's a sleeping-pill & antidepressants junkie who is lawyer but is fucked up in the head. At least we can have good conversations, without him I would had roped long ago :feelsrope:
How old are you

Yes
once my family dies noone will talk to me anymore

what do you do to stay busy?
My copes/hobbies usually keep my mind occupied. Sometimes the days can feel dull, empty and repetitive, but there's only so much one can do

My copes/hobbies usually keep my mind occupied. Sometimes the days can feel dull, empty and repetitive, but there's only so much one can do
What are your copes and hobbies

Yeah no shit. I only had 2 or 3 friends before i got taken out of school. Been friendless ever since. Only talked to people online here and there.

Yeah no shit. I only had 2 or 3 friends before i got taken out of school. Been friendless ever since. Only talked to people online here and there.
Would you let yourself be disrespected by this repulsive Indian clown?

Attachments

• C1CB1949-F51B-4E31-A450-7A9129FC6F3B.png
    C1CB1949-F51B-4E31-A450-7A9129FC6F3B.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 7FEB71CC-EEB5-4FEF-98D9-34CED170F891.png
    7FEB71CC-EEB5-4FEF-98D9-34CED170F891.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 9B5B5203-12A9-485E-AF87-4AF2F78694E4.png
    9B5B5203-12A9-485E-AF87-4AF2F78694E4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
I only have two irl friends
One is my former roommate's little brother who's basically retarded and the other is someone I went to high school with

I have no friends and no life, I just sit around thinking about past scenarios in my head all day and where I fucked up and then get angry about them. Can anyone else relate?
yes. it's my life story