Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have moments where they laugh for hours straight in public?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Sometimes I just look at people in public or at school and I can’t stop laughing and I laugh so hard it hurts. I laugh to the point of crying tears. This has gotten me kicked out of classes numerous times through out the years. And bitches in class have cried, and guys wanted to fight me because they think
I keep laughing at them.

Sometimes I just can’t look at other people without cry laughing. So many people that belong here with us yet act like they are hot shit. I just can’t believe humans exist.

Cool it down, Jokercel.
That edge got me worried

yes and when you try and suppress your laughter it just makes you laugh more :lul::lul::lul:

you laugh at them because they're pathetic fucking normies

Cool it down, Jokercel.
That edge got me worried
I’m not just saying that, I actually laugh that much. I’ve gotten kicked out of class so many times. I’ve even gotten kicked out of the room where they send the people who got kicked out of class.

Based schizo :society:

Yes when I could articulate every detail of society and the reasons my life is shit while others are having fun I began to treat it all like a joke :society:

You are opening your eyes jokercel, everything is a fucking joke out here

I’m not just saying that, I actually laugh that much. I’ve gotten kicked out of class so many times. I’ve even gotten kicked out of the room where they send the people who got kicked out of class.
Oh, nvm then. That's actually kind low-inhibmaxx tbh :feelzez:

It is essentially a coping mechanism because life is so cruel and unfair that you are laughing because a coin flip determined your fate and it was that simple :society:

Almost never in public, but sometimes when I was under a lot of stress and my mind was really occupied by dark ad negative thoughts, I sometimes burst out in laughters (even surprising me) that lasted for minutes. These were not laughters of joy, more like that hysterical, evil laughter from Light in the final episode of Death Note. I was laughing at myself and everyone else, the entire world. What was even more surprising for me was that it actually helped me calm down mentally.

Same I laugh at normies.

Sometimes I just look at people in public or at school and I can’t stop laughing and I laugh so hard it hurts. I laugh to the point of crying tears. This has gotten me kicked out of classes numerous times through out the years. And bitches in class have cried, and guys wanted to fight me because they think
I keep laughing at them.

Sometimes I just can’t look at other people without cry laughing. So many people that belong here with us yet act like they are hot shit. I just can’t believe humans exist.
Deeply Relatable. Hard not to laugh at the Bluepilled Clownworld show is shoved down your throat everywhere you look and everywhere you go.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::society:

Just be joker irl theory

Based schizo :society:

Yes when I could articulate every detail of society and the reasons my life is shit while others are having fun I began to treat it all like a joke :society:

You are opening your eyes jokercel, everything is a fucking joke out here
The entire existence is one massive complicated joke

Not really but there was one time I was walking to my stepdads car in a grocery store parking lot to get something I forgot, when I tried to open the door it wouldn't work so I pulled the handle a few more times then I got out the keys and pressed the unlock button, and I heard the car unlocking across the parking lot and realized I was just trying to open someone elses car and then I started laughing uncontrollably on the walk to the right car and continued laughing even after I got what I needed and was walking back to the store. I don't know why.

And there was another recent time when I was watching some batman thing. I found out that the place batman's parents were killed was called "Crime Alley." The fact that anyone would feel comfortable walking down a place called "Crime Alley" at night was just so ridiculous to me I just couldn't stop.

Last edited:
Jokermaxxing is legit.