Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have friends/family constantly trying to get them a partner?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Like i somwhat appreciate it they wanting to prevent me becoming a loveless kisless 30 hear old virgin

but its so forced and awkard

like in one of my prev threads https://incels.is/threads/unable-to-keep-a-convo-going-with-a-foid-without-being-weird.551982/

this happened

>be me
>at my cousins wedding
>my cousin and his friend set me up with this croatian foid
>they introduce and act like they need to leave suddenly
>just me and the foid now

>she obv was told to go talk to me
>feels forced
>see my cousin and his friend peeking at us from behind the bar
>start getting really nervous
>stutter coming up badly

>unable to finish sentences cause of stuttering
>starting to get really emberassed
>foid looks at me confused and weirded out

>her pussy probably getting drier by the second

>decide to just walk away
>go outide
>light a cigarette while tears are rolling down my cheeks

when i woke up today the little sister of the foid my cousin married messaged me

her: haha ron you wont believe it, Jakov (my cousin who got married) said that ana (a friend of hers) said you should send her a message some time

me realizing they trying to set me up again

WHAT DO I DO

i cant talk to a foid without completely shutting down and just becoming more hatefull each day

but i dont want to rot

i dont want to live the incel life no more

god is giving a me a chance to ascend like every 6 weeks and im too retarded too do something with it

pepe-angry-pepe-mad.gif

No but I wish they would help with this.

They want you to become a betabuxer

When I was in middle school, my mom tried to hook me up with this cute mixed girl. She was the daughter of my mom's friend, and the same age as me. She would have the girl come over to hang out with me.

She ended up getting a crush on my older Tyrone brother. They eventually got caught having sex, and my mom and her friend agreed to stop inviting her over anymore.

When I was in middle school, my mom tried to hook me up with this cute mixed girl. She was the daughter of my mom's friend, and the same age as me. She would have the girl come over to hang out with me.

She ended up getting a crush on my older Tyrone brother. They eventually got caught having sex, and my mom and her friend agreed to stop inviting her over anymore.
living in the shadows of your chad relatives is so depressing :cryfeels:

living in the shadows of your chad relatives is so depressing :cryfeels:
Yeah, I don't blame my brother though. She was the one obsessed with him. My brother felt very bad for me and kept telling her to leave him alone when he started noticing she likes him. I think he just let his horniness get the best of him.

My sister tried to set me up with her friend. I got so nervous and anxious that i had to run away, didn't even met her.

What the actual fuck. Could you write like the full story on it? That’s brutal.

Like i somwhat appreciate it they wanting to prevent me becoming a loveless kisless 30 hear old virgin

but its so forced and awkard

like in one of my prev threads https://incels.is/threads/unable-to-keep-a-convo-going-with-a-foid-without-being-weird.551982/

this happened

when i woke up today the little sister of the foid my cousin married messaged me

her: haha ron you wont believe it, Jakov (my cousin who got married) said that ana (a friend of hers) said you should send her a message some time

me realizing they trying to set me up again

WHAT DO I DO

i cant talk to a foid without completely shutting down and just becoming more hatefull each day

but i dont want to rot

i dont want to live the incel life no more

god is giving a me a chance to ascend like every 6 weeks and im too retarded too do something with it

pepe-angry-pepe-mad.gif
Few times I had to get involved with forced marriages with some other women.
I always refused as I saw it as an act of hersey against chirst.

when I was 14, some other rich jew family wanted me to marry their 20 year old daughter but I refused.
When I was 15 I got offered twice again, this time with some 19 year old who looked good but again I refused due to my strong beliefs.
When I was 16, some priest got desperate so he wanted to get me married to his 14 year old daughter but then i turned 17 soon after and then was the accident that costed my fucking face,

The last one was the only one I really even refused.
I don't think a girl wants to marry a guy who has no lips either, ever since then I have gymmaxxed and moneymaxxed.
I live in peace but I still feel so fucking bitter.

Don't even get me started with the asian side of things. Fuck me, the sheer amount of times close asian family friends that wanted me or my brothers to get married with their women was something else.
Its also fucking stuble, eg for the first one my dad made sure to leave me alone whenever the woman of the jew family was with me vice versa with her father too. I was too young to really even feel anything at that time, I was more invested in theology and other personal advanements I found important.

I'm 23 now, I feel content but I feel so fucking cheated in life.

Last edited:
Few times I had to get involved with forced marriages with some other women.
I always refused as I saw it as an act of hersey against chirst.
would u accept if the chance was given tpo you once again?

brutal

ako imas dovoljno novca verovatno ces naci zenu koja ce te poslusati, keep moneymaxing NigNogTard
I don't want a woman who loves me for my money, that is a whore

No. If I had that kind of help I straight up wouldn't be incel. Fuck out of here fakecel.

No. If I had that kind of help I straight up wouldn't be incel. Fuck out of here fakecel.
well he is 30 so it makes sense that people are worried he’ll be single for life.

My family doesn’t care.

becoming a loveless kisless 30 hear old virgin
I'm already that. No one gave a shit, for better or worse.

Even my parents always thought I'm a dysgenic, retarded fuck no one should be with.

Rip I wish I had people trying for me

mogs me, no one has ever tried to set me up with a woman because IM AN UGLY AND AUTISTIC WHITE MAN

i cant talk to a foid without completely shutting down
This same issue but try being black with it , blacks are usually known for being low inhib thugs so when you’re black they view you as some sort of alien or uncontacted species of animal

No.

If I had to pander to someone's relatives, I'd kill myself.

88039917 873244783125564 8129196119965040640 n transformed

Oh. This already happened.

No I don't. They don't even ask me about it anymore

God is mocking and torturing you. Women are pain and you can never find peace if you are constantly reminded of this shit.

At this point id stop ascending

Don't fall for that betabuxxing