Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Anyone Else Have Facial Flaws Unfixable By Surgery?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have three major flaws that are unfixable by surgery, even maxxing everything else out with expensive surgeries, I would never be above average looking.

1. Small Palpebral Fissure length: My eye width is small. There's no way to increase eye-width the only thing that can be done is trying to distract from it by eyelashmaxxing or eyebrow widening.

2. Narrow Lips there's no way to widen lips it might be possible to make my lips less asymmetrical by adding filler to the upper lip but my nose is still too wide and my lips are too small, also this is temporary.

3. Long midface: My midface length is somewhat long. Not ogre tier, but definitely longer than desirable. Making the chin taller might help disguise it to some degree, but it won't make me attractive.

I truly hope that during my life-time fixes will be devised for all these failos. I would love to be able to make my face good looking.

Last edited:
yes, mine are uneven eyes, big forehead and big lips

yes, mine are uneven eyes, big forehead and big lips
Look up Dr. Taban, in many cases uneven eyes are caused by differences in position of the two eyeballs in the socket. Either an orbital floor implant or orbital decompression can help and he does both of them, though they are risky and cause issues with vision.

There are forehead implants available by Dr. Eppley who will custom make it for you. This can really improve forehead shape.

Lip reduction surgery can reduce the apperance of big lips. The cause might also be a recessed chin or mandible.

turbomanletism:feelsbadman:

my height, my nose tbh. Look at how many black people actually look good with rhinoplasty (very little). My hyperpigmentation is basically unfixable

also my facial asymmetry is impossible to fix, how do you even fix that?

I have nystagmus, a defect of the eyes that causes them to vibrate. I have had multiple surgeries as well as other treatment methods ( temporary eye patching to make my lesser eye work more, glasses, etc) and none of these have had any effect other than draining my parents wallets and causing me suffering.

I have nystagmus, a defect of the eyes that causes them to vibrate. I have had multiple surgeries as well as other treatment methods ( temporary eye patching to make my lesser eye work more, glasses, etc) and none of these have had any effect other than draining my parents wallets and causing me suffering.
How does that look cosmetically?

my height, my nose tbh. Look at how many black people actually look good with rhinoplasty (very little). My hyperpigmentation is basically unfixable
These are assumptions you are making. Get surgery if you can save up. Do all the soft-looksmaxxes, bring your face up to average if it's below average right now,

They visibly shake, I don’t really know any other way to describe it, you can probably look up a video though
I don't know if that would be very noticeable. But I have never seen anything like it IRL.

I don't know if that would be very noticeable. But I have never seen anything like it IRL.
From personal experience of being asked about it every time I talk to someone new, and overhearing foids call it creepy when they thought I wasn’t there, it is both noticeable, and something that gives me trucel status

Yes, I have severe deep acne scars on my face. Nothing to be done really because they are so deep. Its over for me, you can fix your teeth, nose and whatever, but if your skin is fucked then you're done for

Yes, I have severe deep acne scars on my face. Nothing to be done really because they are so deep. Its over for me, you can fix your teeth, nose and whatever, but if your skin is fucked then you're done for
Have you tried laser and chemical peels? How about moisturizer and other skin creams to improve appearance.

Have you tried laser and chemical peels? How about moisturizer and other skin creams to improve appearance.
Haven't tried laser. I've gotten some TCA peels, I use moisturizer and vitamin A cream. Not much help.

Lasers are expensive, they may not bring much improvement and they can also make your skin thinner. I've also gotten microneedled my skin with dermastamp probably 15+ times every 5 weeks, not much help there either.

Racepill is cope, if you are good looking or average you can still get women no matter what race you are.
Lmfao deathnik cope. Ethnics look uglier on average which is why the racepill or JBWpill is such a big thing; it's all about how white looking you are which is what you really mean by "good looking"

Ethnics have so many genetic factors stacked against them it's truly over. If you are shitskin and average height you will be mogged by 90 % of whites of the same height, racepill is too real.

oh yes my entire lower face is fucked up to the point not even a beard can camoflage it

Uneven eyes, scoliosis ( almost guaranteed to die or be severely handicapped or paralysed after surgery ) and many other flaws that are theoretically more fixable with surgery but the chances to end up looking better are small.

Stupid midface G: It's a hack brother you can hack the matrix with a good midface and eye area look at andrew tate with his recessed chin and godlike height mogging everyone, it's a fucking hack look at kevin hart with high cheekbones and midface, it's a fucking hack.

large forehead. like a somalian

I have three major flaws that are unfixable by surgery, even maxxing everything else out with expensive surgeries, I would never be above average looking.

1. Small Palpebral Fissure length: My eye width is small. There's no way to increase eye-width the only thing that can be done is trying to distract from it by eyelashmaxxing or eyebrow widening.

2. Narrow Lips there's no way to widen lips it might be possible to make my lips less asymmetrical by adding filler to the upper lip but my nose is still too wide and my lips are too small, also this is temporary.

3. Long midface: My midface length is somewhat long. Not ogre tier, but definitely longer than desirable. Making the chin taller might help disguise it to some degree, but it won't make me attractive.

I truly hope that during my life-time fixes will be devised for all these failos. I would love to be able to make my face good looking.
manletism