Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else have an ascension deadline they have set?

VuseAlto

VuseAlto

Greycel
I have decided to set my ascension deadline to 2046 if I do not have sex by then, I will then either rope or become a Buddhist monk and join their Incel culture

It’ll happen whenever it happens

I have decided to set my ascension deadline to 2046 if I do not have sex by then, I will then either rope or become a Buddhist monk and join their Incel culture
Why 24 years from now?

Gives me enough time to try to ascend and also build up money to move to china to become a monk, also will give me enough time to learn mandarin
That’s too long man

My deadline is 2034

i might rope a decade from now, but i certainly will give up and rope if i am 50 years old and my position is still shit

i might rope a decade from now, but i certainly will give up and rope if i am 50 years old and my position is still shit
Have you thought about becoming a Buddhist monk if you are an oldcel?

Have you thought about becoming a Buddhist monk if you are an oldcel?
i'm over with coping with spirituality bullshit. it's not like i am a materialist or atheist but i demand some satisfaction from the physical world, and believe me when i say i am not demanding much