Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have a weird voice

S

shibo

Officer
ive been called a very quiet guy because im very self conscious about my voice. ever since i was in like 2nd grade people always had trouble understanding what i would say, i soon found out that my voice isnt normal and i also cant articulate words well. well fast forward to now and my voice is still weird but ive now started saying my words more slowly and clearly so people understand me. is anyone else like me?? i feel like this is what stops me from being outgoing and im a extrovert forced into being a introvert

i sound ok, but when i hear videos or recordings of me i sound like a retard

i sound ok, but when i hear videos or recordings of me i sound like a retard
my friends described my voice as something being stuck in my throat when i talk. wtf is wrong with me!! :cryfeels:

i talk like a fucking retard like lou costello im legit a 55 iq individual

Not me thankfully

It's because you do not talk enough. I have the same issue growing up. The more social you were as a kid the more experienced you are in training your vocal ability. I am basically tone deaf because of it. I find people who grew up the same way as me are also tone deaf.

my friends described my voice as something being stuck in my throat when i talk. wtf is wrong with me!! :cryfeels:
"Just be a silent guy bro, girls like it when you are mysterious"

It's because you do not talk enough. I have the same issue growing up. The more social you were as a kid the more experience you are in training your vocal ability.
i was a shy kid growing up (still am but not as much as before) but i do remember me talking alot back then

i was a shy kid growing up (still am but not as much as before) but i do remember me talking alot back then

Not enough apparently. I was also shy and did talk a lot growing up. As you become older you have to continue to talk to sharpen/maintain your skills of speech.

At one point I used to work in IT and all I did was talk on the phones. The first day of work I was scared as hell because of the same issues you have described. It took time and patience to overcome most of my weaknesses. I remember one of my first callers that week made fun of me for talking real slow because I didn't want them to misunderstand me. It felt really bad. Overtime talking and saying words because 2nd nature for me. The sad thing is after I left the job my communication skills went down the gutter.

Last edited:
Practice inhaling for 4 seconds and exhaling for 4 seconds through your nose. For at least 5 minutes. And make sure that you can hear your breath. This will lessen the anxiety that constricts your voice. I have the bad habit of breathing very softly because I don't want my enemies to hear my breath.

Practice inhaling for 4 seconds and exhaling for 4 seconds through your nose. For at least 5 minutes. And make sure that you can hear your breath. This will lessen the anxiety that constricts your voice. I have the bad habit of breathing very softly because I don't want my enemies to hear my breath.
:feelsahh::feelsahh:

ive been called a very quiet guy because im very self conscious about my voice. ever since i was in like 2nd grade people always had trouble understanding what i would say, i soon found out that my voice isnt normal and i also cant articulate words well. well fast forward to now and my voice is still weird but ive now started saying my words more slowly and clearly so people understand me. is anyone else like me?? i feel like this is what stops me from being outgoing and im a extrovert forced into being a introvert
Same my voice does not match my face at all and I have trouble speaking because of my deformed mouth. Alot of people have to ask me to repeat stuff, and I've always heard people talking shit behind my back and saying it sounds like I have something stuck in my throat. When ever I hear my voice its irritating as fuck so I dont speak that much because of it, and it angers me when I hear it. Sucks being a voicecel because there is really nothing you can do to fix it.

TFW your parents are immigrants and you learned to speak english by people who don't speak english.

It only sounds weird when I’m in uncomfortable social situations.

My voice is pathetic and unmasculine af. Just like practically everything else about me.

I have a deep voice. When I listen to it on video I realize how it doesn’t fit how I look

I'd hope my voice was deeper. I get vociemogged by manlets srs

well looks are the most important

Yes

Its because our maxillas and palates are fugged

I sound pretty okay, i like to rap and sing, so that helped extremely
But in my taste, my voice could be a little lower

I just sound younger/ not manly enough than I'm supposed to

My voice is too high pitch.

Thanks for fucking reminding me...