Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else hate the concept of numbers game?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
One of the biggest datest tips puas and normies give is "its just a numbers game bro, just ask out hundreds of women and 1 is bound to say yes". Lets say that is true, but how does one cope with that many rejections? Being expected to be rejected 100+ times for 1 possible success sounds soul crushing. 1 rejection sends me into deep despair, but 100+ would make me go ER. Is it just easy for normies to get over rejection like its no big deal? My immense anxiety would make me wanna commit suicide at the first rejection. Fuck this numbers game BS

just ask out hundreds of women and 1 is bound to say yes
I've been interested in well over 100 women on the internet and none have liked me in the slightest :feelsmage:

? Being expected to be rejected 100+ times for 1 possible success sounds soul crushing. 1 rejection sends me into deep despair, but 100+ would make me go ER. Is it just easy for normies to get over rejection like its no big deal? My immense anxiety would make me wanna commit suicide at the first rejection. Fuck this numbers game BS
This is what "it's over" really means for me. To go through all that rejection, it's not worth it

The numbers game is an uncertainty. The likelihood of us getting a date are near nonexistent. Us going any further than a first date is laughable.

Why even try when getting rejected will only sour your mood further? I’ve tried the numbers game and never had success, and as far as I’m aware the numbers game no longer exist in the era of social media when foids can choose their date with a swipe. We were never on the radar.

One of the biggest datest tips puas and normies give is "its just a numbers game bro, just ask out hundreds of women and 1 is bound to say yes". Lets say that is true, but how does one cope with that many rejections? Being expected to be rejected 100+ times for 1 possible success sounds soul crushing. 1 rejection sends me into deep despair, but 100+ would make me go ER. Is it just easy for normies to get over rejection like its no big deal? My immense anxiety would make me wanna commit suicide at the first rejection. Fuck this numbers game BS
but that's not true because its more likely that of those 100girls 100% of them want Chad only

The numbers game is an uncertainty. The likelihood of us getting a date are near nonexistent. Us going any further than a first date is laughable.

Why even try when getting rejected will only sour your mood further? I’ve tried the numbers game and never had success, and as far as I’m aware the numbers game no longer exist in the era of social media when foids can choose their date with a swipe. We were never on the radar.

Ya even if some lesser genetics guy got a first date, why would a woman keep dating him.. sooner or later... actually just sooner a better man will become available. And once on the first date she will get a better look at the lesser genetics man and see all his weaknesses and failures.

Is it just easy for normies to get over rejection like its no big deal?
Well, of course. Being able to get a yes every once in a while I would assume makes all the rejections seem meaningless. However, if you're, for example, ugly and autistic, you'll never get a single yes, and therefore, there's nothing to break the monotony of being constantly rejected.

Normies don't understand what it's like to be us, because they don't have to suffer what we're going through. They live in a completely different world from us, where they, at least, get some validation, some of the time. The numbers game works for them; and so, in their tiny, pea-sized minds, they think it must work for everyone else, too. They don't understand that we get literally zero validation our entire lives, so there's nothing there for us to cancel the pain of rejection. :blackpill:

Curries are really good at handling NOs and rejections

I find the numbers game to be dehumanizing. Like you’re just supposed to shackle yourself to the first person that shows any interest in you. Plus the numbers game is rigged against you anyways. Watch this 25 minute video for more details

View: https://youtu.be/QrRI4wHKDz0

Thanks for the video. Was very brutam to watch and made me feel even more hopeless