Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get intrusive thoughts/fantasies that are totally unrealistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So I'm sitting there thinking about how much of an autistic weirdo I am, how ugly I am, how stupid the shit I say during class is. And in parallel I have these thoughts "no, you're so smart, those girls are in awe of you, that girl wants you, she smirked at you that one time, that totally wasn't to mock you, she likes you". But it's not even just this, these fantasies can get really elaborate, like an entire daydream and alternate future.

And these thoughts/images that I can't get rid of can pester me for quite a long time. I always know they're super delusional and unrealistic, but they can go on for so long that sometimes you can't stop but doubt reality for a few seconds.

There's this anticipation. It's like, for so, so many years my life has been unexciting and I haven't ever had a woman, so my brain, despite knowing it's all false, is somehow hoping I was wrong all along. Like I'm hoping deep down that my normal self is wrong and that these delusions have that tiny 0.1 chance that they are true.

Last edited:
I have those thoughts and fantasies all the time.

So I'm sitting there thinking about how much of an autistic weirdo I am, how ugly I am, how stupid the shit I say during class is. And in parallel I have these thoughts "no, you're so smart, those girls are in awe of you, that girl wants you, she smirked at you that one time, that totally wasn't to mock you, she likes you".

She most likely smiled at you in order to mock you. Females love that. They want to destroy men.

I delusionmaxx hard with careermaxxing. Then i remember that well connected people with less skills are holding better positions than me.

I daydream all the time, of dating my oneitis, marrying her, our honeymoon, having a good life in general, everything man.

Same tbh. There is zero reason to have such fantasies as I have never been wif a foid before too

I delusionmaxx hard with careermaxxing. Then i remember that well connected people with less skills are holding better positions than me.
Almost as if looks are literally everything

Yeah I think I have a whole personality built around it. When I’m positive and hopeful I literally change personalities. But then the real world contradicts which causes another personality shift and that’ the worst because then I spiral downward. Hope lifts your up just to drop you down harder

Yeah I think I have a whole personality built around it. When I’m positive and hopeful I literally change personalities. But then the real world contradicts which causes another personality shift and that’ the worst because then I spiral downward. Hope lifts your up just to drop you down harder
I thought about it like that too, it's like my personality switches according to my mood/current outlook on life. Too bad it's pessimistic 99% of the time.

I daydream a lot

I thought about it like that too, it's like my personality switches according to my mood/current outlook on life. Too bad it's pessimistic 99% of the time.
Better than shifting back and forward frequently tbh. Then you’d have BPD

I often go over the things I said earlier during the day. I'm constantly trying to assess whether I sound like an aspie or not to other people. Sometimes I think I sounded ok if not witty and interesting, but then I quickly change my mind and cringe a bit. All of this thinking happens once I'm alone, often when riding the bus back home back home or when I'm in bed.

I tend to not immediately pick up people's non-verbal reactions to what I say, but with time it kind of becomes apparent to me that I said some aspie shit earlier in the day. During this time of realization I start getting images of people who I interacted with and I can see them cringe and give me strange looks, but it's not something I notice when actually talking to them. It's weird.

I know this is not exactly relevant to this thread, but I wanted to mention it.

Last edited:
So I'm sitting there thinking about how much of an autistic weirdo I am, how ugly I am, how stupid the shit I say during class is. And in parallel I have these thoughts "no, you're so smart, those girls are in awe of you, that girl wants you, she smirked at you that one time, that totally wasn't to mock you, she likes you". But it's not even just this, these fantasies can get really elaborate, like an entire daydream and alternate future.

And these thoughts/images that I can't get rid of can pester me for quite a long time. I always know they're super delusional and unrealistic, but they can go on for so long that sometimes you can't stop but doubt reality for a few seconds.

There's this anticipation. It's like, for so, so many years my life has been unexciting and I haven't ever had a woman, so my brain, despite knowing it's all false, is somehow hoping I was wrong all along. Like I'm hoping deep down that my normal self is wrong and that these delusions have that tiny 0.1 chance that they are true.
not really tbh im too blackpilled

she smirked at you that one time, that totally wasn't to mock you, she likes you".
I know what you mean. I kind of like to let go and imagine myself being just a regular normal guy who participates in society as a well-adjusted normal dude. Any interaction with women gives me this sort of feeling of being normal and it feels nice, kind of like a relief. By interaction I mean women looking at my general direction, exchanging money with a cashier, accidental locking of eyes during class or whatever, a smirk as you said even though she's smiling at something else and just happens to accidentally look at me for a split second.

It makes me feel so alive, significant and functioning. When a woman looks at me I immediately think that she's attracted to me in some way, but this lasts for a split second. I obviously know it's not true.
It's so hard to explain it properly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back