Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else get bipolar with the pills?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
One minute I’ll be Blackpilled and have full intention to kill myself . Another minute I’ll say “I can be happy alone” and try to be whitepilled. Another moment I’ll be a redpilller and say “if I Juz workout bro”.

I fall in and out of suicidal depressions. Sometimes lasting for months, weeks or days.

I randomly get extremely motivated for weeks as well. Telling myself I can just work hard and I’ll get a girlfriend.

I think I might have a condition.

relatable tbh

i never feel the same for longer than 3days in a row

relatable tbh

i never feel the same for longer than 3days in a row
It’s really bad . I’ll do things to destroy my life . I’ll set a date to jump, get rid of all my stuff, delete everything on my phone, ruin relationships with loved ones on purpose.

And then when it finally gets to the day I decided. I feel happy again

It’s really bad . I’ll do things to destroy my life . I’ll set a date to jump, get rid of all my stuff, delete everything on my phone, ruin relationships with loved ones on purpose.

And then when it finally gets to the day I decided. I feel happy again
that sounds a bit extreme man

have u ever thought abt getting tested for bpd?

(no offense ofc)

that sounds a bit extreme man

have u ever thought abt getting tested for bpd?

(no offense ofc)
I don’t think I have it. I’m diagnosed with autism tho

No. May the blackpill seep to thy very soul

I might start taking meds to try this out. Bipolar disorder is way better than always being depressed.

I might start taking meds to try this out. Bipolar disorder is way better than always being depressed.
bipolar disorder means ur depressed most of the time, then do crazy stupid irreversible shit while manic (could get u arrested or fired), then get super depression (normal depression + the immense regret of all the irreversible shit u did and said while manic).

bipolar disorder means ur depressed most of the time, then do crazy stupid irreversible shit while manic (could get u arrested or fired), then get super depression (normal depression + the immense regret of all the irreversible shit u did and said while manic).
This!.

When I was in high school I used to decided I was going to go missing and with NO plan I’d just start walking down a random route before the police or a family member caught me (this happened almost every 3 months)

One minute I’ll be Blackpilled and have full intention to kill myself . Another minute I’ll say “I can be happy alone” and try to be whitepilled. Another moment I’ll be a redpilller and say “if I Juz workout bro”.

I fall in and out of suicidal depressions. Sometimes lasting for months, weeks or days.

I randomly get extremely motivated for weeks as well. Telling myself I can just work hard and I’ll get a girlfriend.

I think I might have a condition.
Bipolarpill more like, Venn Diagrampill

As long as it's bipolar II (hypomanic), then still preferable to depression (major depressive disorder). Constant depression without any good days feels torturous.

don't take the (((jewpillz)))