Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find this scene resembling the coronavirus outbreak?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Oh shit, I made a coronavirus thread. I must be unoriginal.

Meh, I just kinda wanted to show you guys a clip and find out what y'all think about it.

Might as well shitpost a bit while I can still go outside pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Hopefully the bats will turn into aggressive monsters that start spewing acid laced with corona at people. They will rape foids and create human bat hybrids to further spread the disease and cause destruction wherever they go. The age of the bat will be upon us.

Hopefully the bats will turn into aggressive monsters that start spewing acid laced with corona at people. They will rape foids and create human bat hybrids to further spread the disease and cause destruction wherever they go. The age of the bat will be upon us.
View attachment 215860
Hopefully humans will turn into zombies

View attachment 215860
This is the best post I've seen in a while, I personally award you the March best post of the month trophy pewpew.

Trash Can Trophy1a

:feelsYall: Thank you for the gold kind stranger, or silver, whatever.
Sorry m8, the mods never wanted a way to like user's posts in any way. The closest thing we have is the follow feature pewpew.

I find it a little apocalyptic

When foids become infected they go insane and men have to arm themselves so they can put them down, raccoon city all over again.

View attachment 215860
Is that a mutalisk buddy boyo?

Not really this is more like people who start crying like a little girl when they see a spider

View attachment 215860

I want to watch the movies now

beyond the point of it even being over

Cope, it's just flu on roids.

No that video is just black people traveling the world

mfw i see another unoriginal corona thread:
Anonymous MG

Still waiting for the chaos and violence part

My nigga, you just said you weren't a nazi pewpew.
Doesn't mean I want all black people killed

I don't agree with killing someone just because they were born different to me

View attachment 215860
Make this shit into a movie

The post was so good it received a thread pewpew.