Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find themselves plucking their own hair out

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★
i find myself twisting my hair strands to the point where the end becomes a very tight knot and just snaps
cant stop

Last edited:
No, lol. That’s a brutal truecel trait.

No but i keep touching my chin alot

Hair on my head no bit I play a lot with my sideburns

Why is my bird plucking his white-ish feathers? He spends almost all day  plucking those out and I'm concerned. - Quora

over

I googled it and it says it might be due to anxiety but i dont have anyhting to be anxious about all i do is rot in my room all day
That’s precisely why you are anxious bro. You are probably lonely as fuck just like most of us, and loneliness IS a form of stress. Not having your love and belonging needs met will make you feel uneasy and give you a general sense of unrest.

That’s precisely why you are anxious bro. You are probably lonely as fuck just like most of us, and loneliness IS a form of stress. Not having your love and belonging needs met will make you feel uneasy and give you a general sense of unrest.
ouch.

Sucks, but it’s the truth for many of us. Love and belonging are human needs, and without them you just will have a general sense of unease about life. Besides that, sex is a legit physiological need on par with food and water according to some diagrams of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs

I do it every day, including today; I pulled out a lot of hair today LOL

I googled it and it says it might be due to anxiety but i dont have anyhting to be anxious about all i do is rot in my room all day
me, hikikomori and neet.