Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find a woman more hot cause you know they wouldnt fuck you?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Like some chick whos super stuck up and probably conservative for religious reasons. Not only do I value any woman who has a low body count but I also find it very sexy. I remember in elementary there was this girl who was much older that bullied me and I found it so hot. Like thats some peoples dream right? Tall girl who dominates and bullies and embarasses you.

All girls who bullied me were ugly (facially). Attractive girls were much more polite to me. :feelsseriously:

nah that's cucked :soy:

No.

I find them more punchable tbh.

No. Greece.
Damn. I thought that those things are only possible in the Anglosphere. In Slavic countries girls usually learn that boys hit back.

Like some chick whos super stuck up and probably conservative for religious reasons. Not only do I value any woman who has a low body count but I also find it very sexy. I remember in elementary there was this girl who was much older that bullied me and I found it so hot. Like thats some peoples dream right? Tall girl who dominates and bullies and embarasses you.
being incel means that ive started to fetishize when women are mean to me
but hey its all internal emotions, im not simping for women at all irl

All girls who bullied me were ugly (facially). Attractive girls were much more polite to me. :feelsseriously:
Juggernaut law. Also women rejected by Chad release their frustation in ugly men.

Damn. I thought that those things are only possible in the Anglosphere. In Slavic countries girls usually learn that boys hit back.
Doesn't happen in Southern Europe.:feelsUgh:

Generally no, except in one case I was at the E.R. And this extremely short and cute nurse was scolding me and it was arousing NGL.

Its cucked to want a tall extremely quick witted mean girl to bully me and maybe slightly abuse me?
Only if you get to fuck her later.

Makes me hot in the wrong way. :banhammer::feelsdevil:

No I’m not a cuck

Not exactly amigo :feelsjuice: