Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else feel rage and hatred

Who's the guy from your profile picture? He looks like an actor from 24.

Does anyone else here feel intense hatred and rage to people on society. I feel like exploding on society and this unfair system
Incel revolution is the only way to change the corrupt system

Does anyone else here feel intense hatred and rage to people on society. I feel like exploding on society and this unfair system
When I first took the black pill. I fucking hated everything now. I just accept my fate and I accept that life is pretty much inherent suffering. It's really hard for me to be appreciative of life. When I see everyone doing better than me. And I still get treated like a fucking disease by the world. I've been bullied my whole life. My parents didn't invest time to help me accelerate. I still feel like a man child even after living on my own. And I'm in my 30s and still a Virgin. I'm short, fat and ugly. I don't know what I can do to change all that except loose weight and even then I'm still gonna be alone forever I don't see a point to any of this maybe I need to learn how to Chase money more but I don't know if that's really gonna help me at all. I am just simply unhappy but life really? Isn't what I thought it would be? Happiness enjoy only com in moments. Most of life is a struggle filled with pain and suffering. Eventually I will die and I will never have to suffer again. And I'm satisfied knowing that.

When I first took the black pill. I fucking hated everything now. I just accept my fate and I accept that life is pretty much inherent suffering. It's really hard for me to be appreciative of life. When I see everyone doing better than me. And I still get treated like a fucking disease by the world. I've been bullied my whole life. My parents didn't invest time to help me accelerate. I still feel like a man child even after living on my own. And I'm in my 30s and still a Virgin. I'm short, fat and ugly. I don't know what I can do to change all that except loose weight and even then I'm still gonna be alone forever I don't see a point to any of this maybe I need to learn how to Chase money more but I don't know if that's really gonna help me at all. I am just simply unhappy but life really? Isn't what I thought it would be? Happiness enjoy only com in moments. Most of life is a struggle filled with pain and suffering. Eventually I will die and I will never have to suffer again. And I'm satisfied knowing that.
Yeah I can never be normal again

My anger has risen again after a period of apathy. Fuck the world.

No officer I do not feel like committing any felonies and this is a forum of peace.
I do not have thoughts of hurting myself or others, Officer! :fuk:

Every morning I contemplate AR-15maxxing all the foids and chads at my shitty ass college (in gta) You're not the only one dude. My parents keep me in my room so I'm docile and don't do anything stupid.
Kek I worked as a painter at my local college and turns out they have elaborate systems and heavily reinforced doors to absolutely minimize body counts during school shootings.
You WILL hear Chad and Stacy fucking every night through the walls and you WILL like it and you WILL pay for the privilege :society:

I legit have anger problems more than ever before in the past year. Like when around people I used to get anxious but now I mostly get angry.

absolutely fuck soyciety

No Im happy all day and every day

Quite often, but it depends on how you react to it. I often focus on my interests, and it is quickly forgotten and buried, until I remember and then become angry again.

Quite often, but it depends on how you react to it. I often focus on my interests, and it is quickly forgotten and buried, until I remember and then become angry again.
i usually keep it myself when it gets too bad sometime i lash out