Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else feel rage and hatred

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
Does anyone else here feel intense hatred and rage to people on society. I feel like exploding on society and this unfair system

I don't have the energy to feel angry tbh. I mostly feel dead inside.

People/strangers either stare at me when they're alone (or look at me too long), or when they're with someone it's usually a joke about me or something like "look at this guy", and it doesn't matter if I were a baseball hat, or sunglasses, or both, or nothing on my head... people react to me in some form. And btw, it's men and women who do this, young, old, middle-age. So...............

why do these cunts (99.9% of society) feel the need to do this? I can't imagine me doing it but maybe it's bc I'm in this situation

Does anyone else here feel intense hatred and rage to people on society. I feel like exploding on society and this unfair system
Yes, I am totally consumed by hatred and wrath. I don't feel human anymore. I feel like a plague or a miasma.

Sadness and rage yes

No officer I do not feel like committing any felonies and this is a forum of peace.

why do these cunts (99.9% of society) feel the need to do this? I can't imagine me doing it but maybe it's bc I'm in this situation
No it’s just the unfairness makes u go through the edge

People/strangers either stare at me when they're alone (or look at me too long), or when they're with someone it's usually a joke about me or something like "look at this guy", and it doesn't matter if I were a baseball hat, or sunglasses, or both, or nothing on my head... people react to me in some form. And btw, it's men and women who do this, young, old, middle-age. So...............
That’s brutal man

I feel rage against attractive people. They are allowed to breed and get an easy life while I dont. I want to uno reversecard them, taking their rights to * breed and forcing them in to NEET and severe depression, in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

I feel rage against attractive people. They are allowed to breed and get an easy life while I dont. I want to uno reversecard them, taking their rights to * breed and forcing them in to NEET and severe depression, in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
That wouId feel good ngl show them how it feels to be a incel

Images

We need to become a part of something greatER

No, im perfectly fine to be sexless

Yes, I am totally consumed by hatred and wrath. I don't feel human anymore. I feel like a plague or a miasma.

I don't go a single day without feeling angry, bitter, jealous, anxious and depressed.

I feel like that all the time

i used to. now i just feel suicidal

I experience tremendous variations in these sorts of negative emotions and it often tends to be contingent on proximate events in my life and very circumstantial. For instance, my whore slut giga stacy sister recently started fucking this chaddam doctor gymmaxxed faggot and ever since her initial cum swallowing experience with him last Friday night has essentially been ignoring my texts. This aggravates my underlying sense of indignation and exacerbates the feeling of injustice that I have beneath the more stoical veneer that I present to the world on a daily basis. Likewise, seeing public displays of sexual debauchery (kissing, hugging, touching and other depraved acts that are forbidden by Allah) makes me want to take up the scimitar and enforce the just laws of Sharia.

Rage, anger, sadness, depression, loneliness, etc.

I experience tremendous variations in these sorts of negative emotions and it often tends to be contingent on proximate events in my life and very circumstantial. For instance, my whore slut giga stacy sister recently started fucking this chaddam doctor gymmaxxed faggot and ever since her initial cum swallowing experience with him last Friday night has essentially been ignoring my texts. This aggravates my underlying sense of indignation and exacerbates the feeling of injustice that I have beneath the more stoical veneer that I present to the world on a daily basis. Likewise, seeing public displays of sexual debauchery (kissing, hugging, touching and other depraved acts that are forbidden by Allah) makes me want to take up the scimitar and enforce the just laws of Sharia.
A lot of Muslims are corrupt how funny is that man

Every morning I contemplate AR-15maxxing all the foids and chads at my shitty ass college (in gta) You're not the only one dude. My parents keep me in my room so I'm docile and don't do anything stupid.

Every morning I contemplate AR-15maxxing all the foids and chads at my shitty ass college (in gta) You're not the only one dude. My parents keep me in my room so I'm docile and don't do anything stupid.
Not metaphorically do I think about this every day. Every day I think about it and even dream about it sometimes.

My parents suck too man life is bad for us in Al aspects

i just hate when i see happy people

Only against the normies who clearly have low-iq

They are repellent

And the feminists

And most women, of course.

Only against the normies who clearly have low-iq

They are repellent

And the feminists

And most women, of course.
Yes most of them are clueless degenrates