Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel like this forum is pointless?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.
I'm a 170cm manlet 3/10 who won't date fat women.
I'm the exact opposite of fat, why the fuck should I settle for such disgusting creatures.
Give me an anorexic female instead.

How short are you ? Body does matter, especially with regards to the shoulder to waist ratio which should be apparent even when you're clothed.
The thing is... it's not visible... unless you're really buff.

He's 175cm (5'9").

How short are you ? Body does matter, especially with regards to the shoulder to waist ratio which should be apparent even when you're clothed.
I'm 5'9. My shoulder to waist ratio is in the ideal range but I have skinny wrists.

Personally i dont care if im considered a volcel. I put hard work into making my body the best i can. Personally i think im below average in the face, but my body is atleast a 6 or 7. I workout atleast an hour and a half everyday 5 days a week and have a clean diet (weekends are my rest days). I have some muscles on my arms and i have a visible 4 pack coming in as well (i know lol only a 4 pack :'D). Please tell me after putting all my hard work into staying physically fit, why the FUCK should i be forced to have to be with a disgusting fat whore who clearly has no respect for her body. All i am asking for is my looksmatch, and average/below average looking girl who is AT THE VERY LEAST in shape (personally abs and muscles on a girl ruin the femininity for me so i dont like them) and has a healthy lifestyle, but apparently im "entitled" if i want that. What a fucking joke.

I'm 5'9. My shoulder to waist ratio is in the ideal range but I have skinny wrists.

Thats not short. (id say 5' 7" and below is short). And enough with the wrist cope. Obviously in your case, it wasnt a sign of a weak frame since you were able to build an ideal physique (by natural standards).

Not wanting to date landwhales doesnt make you volcel, jfl at cuckcels

Chad can be a homeless beggar and get tons of pussy

Thats the point aint it. My genetic value isnt high enough to offset betabuxxing.
The thing is... it's not visible... unless you're really buff.

He's 175cm (5'9").

Not really. Ive been working out for the the past 3 years. My BB genetics are average at best and my programs have been shitty up until recently when i started to rest more and train only 3 days a week. I can notice my body looks better even in clothes. My waist seems smaller, shoulders bigger and my V taper is much more pronounced.

I find it hard to believe that a guy who is 5' 9" (well above the minimum height cut off) and lean with a good amount of muscle cant get a landwhale, no matter how ugly his face is.

Last edited:
lol why do u keep shilling landwhales? incels need to have standards too, no one is a "fakecel" for not wanting to date fat woman
Funny how speedingcuckcel is avoiding the question like the pleague, but answering the other ones like normal. He ALWAYS worships fat women but never explains why. JFL at this cuck.
i hate retards like you, who call men that hate fat women volcels.
My stomach hurt and i get a reverse erection by seing a fat disgusting landwhale. HOW AM I VOLCEL IF EVERY NORMAL FEMALE HATES ME. YOU FUCKIGN DONKEY.

All i am asking for is my looksmatch, and average/below average looking girl who is AT THE VERY LEAST in shape (personally abs and muscles on a girl ruin the femininity for me so i dont like them) and has a healthy lifestyle, but apparently im "entitled" if i want that. What a fucking joke.

Same man. Soyciety thinks we are entitled to think we deserve a non fat foid. Iam dieting down to a pretty low body fat. I already feel the effects of it in the gym. Weights feel a lot heavier than they usually do and i feel like my energy levels are much lower than they used to be. Imagine getting with a lazy fat cunt after all this. Id rather just rope tbh.

ive seen lots of women worshipers but fat women worshipers...never

Thats not short. (id say 5' 7" and below is short). And enough with the wrist cope. Obviously in your case, it wasnt a sign of a weak frame since you were able to build an ideal physique (by natural standards).
I get zero matches on Tinder, my Photofeeler scores are dogshit, and on periphery dating sites like OkC and PoF, I get treated like Dobby from Harry Potter by obese single mothers. The results speak for themselves. Bodybuilding for foids is cope.

I get zero matches on Tinder, my Photofeeler scores are dogshit, and on periphery dating sites like OkC and PoF, I get treated like Dobby from Harry Potter. The results speak for themselves. Bodybuilding for foids is cope.

Dayum. And you swipe right on anything with a hole?

Dayum. And you swipe right on anything with a hole?
Anything. I've also tried left-swiping anyone even remotely above average-looking in case the rumors about right swipe spam causing shadow bans were true.

Anything. I've also tried left-swiping anyone even remotely above average-looking in case the rumors about right swipe spam causing shadow bans were true.

Yes was thinking about that as well. I get zero matches too, but i dont swipe right on landwhales. Maybe iam just coping, whales would prolly reject me as well.

Yes was thinking about that as well. I get zero matches too, but i dont swipe right on landwhales. Maybe iam just coping, whales would prolly reject me as well.
Tinder operates on the 95/5 rule. You'd probably be rejected even if you weren't a bug-eyed norwoodcel like me. When you go dumpster-diving on PoF and OkC only for the lowest of the pile to give you the respect they'd give to gum on the soles of their shoes, you know it's over.

Tinder operates on the 95/5 rule. You'd probably be rejected even if you weren't a bug-eyed norwoodcel like me. When you go dumpster-diving on PoF and OkC only for the lowest of the pile to give you the respect they'd give to gum on the soles of their shoes, you know it's over.

Fkin brutal. Id say developing/enjoying copes is much better than dumpster diving.

What "theories" have been disproven?

Fkin brutal. Id say developing/enjoying copes is much better than dumpster diving.
Undeniably. I'm much happier as a MSTOW monk than I ever was as a dumpster-diving hopecel.

The government pisses away 100s of billions per year on women and women buy tons of pointless, useless shit, daily.

But apparently we have to justify the existence of a small forum used to talk to other incels.

man i hate those volcels ngl

people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.
I'm pretty sure the normies who browse here don't care about that and are only here for the blackpills and humor.

It's not pointless at all, because if you need to vent this is the perfect place. This is one of the few places left that is not cucked.

It's not pointless at all, because if you need to vent this is the perfect place. This is one of the few places left that is not cucked.

Good point.

If you point out how awful women are on most forums, you will be ganged up upon by women and their white knight orbiters.

I say this as a truecel who has virtually no chance with landwhales: spending months or years self-improving to your wits end only to end up with a slovenly sow -- an offensive embodiment of gluttony and sloth, whose habits and worldview are incompatible with the very work ethic it'd take for male genetic chaff to earn permission to submit to her as a supplicating yes-man servant boyfriend -- is a sad fate in its own right, and anyone stuck in that situation is close enough to trueceldom to deserve a place in this community.

High iq

I like this place because i can vent tbh even if no one cares what i say

It’s pointless but what else are you gonna fucking do?

Saying that you wouldn't fuck Stephanie Buttermore is some of the biggest volcel shit I've ever heard :feelskek:

I mean, these people have to be trolling right?

It's just impossible for something like the blackpill to go mainstream. It's just a bunch of generalizations made in some obscure internet forum.

Saying that you wouldn't fuck Stephanie Buttermore is some of the biggest volcel shit I've ever heard :feelskek:

This woman has muscles. She's not fat.

We have tons of threads analysing the blackpill, theories, videos. And yet, all of those theories are disproven.
This forum... is supposed to be a blackpill goldmine. Yet, people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.

The blackpill has no credibility because of the insane amounts of volcels here.
You would date a fat woman? I would rather be alone my entire life than to be seen together with a lard bucket. I would be too embarrassed to go out in public with a landwhale.

You would date a fat woman? I would rather be alone my entire life than to be seen together with a lard bucket. I would be too embarrassed to go out in public with a landwhale.
And how tall are you?

That’s not exactly what I would consider fat though. Fat usually implies heavily overweight. She is just voluptuous.

That’s not exactly what I would consider fat though. Fat usually implies heavily overweight. She is just voluptuous.

exactly what I've been trying to say, but no one fucking listens

FUCK FAT WOMEN INKWELL

everything except love and sex is pointless

The blackpill has been disproven? That's new. What exactly about it, and by whom?

This place is kind of a shithole ngl

Not wanting to date landwhales doesnt make you volcel, jfl at cuckcels
i hate retards like you, who call men that hate fat women volcels.
My stomach hurt and i get a reverse erection by seing a fat disgusting landwhale. HOW AM I VOLCEL IF EVERY NORMAL FEMALE HATES ME. YOU FUCKIGN DONKEY.
This, JFL at calling people who wont go for fat women volcels.
My looksmatch is an ugly thin woman, i'll take that anyday!

Should us gymcels go for fate women too? I think OP is undercover feminist and should be banned!

This, JFL at calling people who wont go for fat women volcels.
My looksmatch is an ugly thin woman, i'll take that anyday!

Should us gymcels go for fate women too? I think OP is undercover feminist and should be banned!
Yeah tbh. He advocates and puts fat women in a possitive light way too much.

Anybody that suggests men who put in effort in the gym go for disgusting fat slob women need to be shoved into an industrial crusher. Looksmatch or nothing.

Better Incel than Cuck

Lol imagine dating a landwhale while being aware of the difference between her SMV and yours. If she dumped you she could have another better looking guy in no time.

We have tons of threads analysing the blackpill, theories, videos. And yet, all of those theories are disproven.
This forum... is supposed to be a blackpill goldmine. Yet, people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.
>U guyzz hab stoopid theoriezz xdd

>My theory is legit tho,unlike yours

Status
Not open for further replies.