Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel like this forum is pointless?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
We have tons of threads analysing the blackpill, theories, videos. And yet, all of those theories are disproven.
This forum... is supposed to be a blackpill goldmine. Yet, people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.

The blackpill has no credibility because of the insane amounts of volcels here.

Everything is pointless in life, forum included

It's not pointless at all, because if you need to vent this is the perfect place. This is one of the few places left that is not cucked.

We have tons of threads analysing the blackpill, theories, videos. And yet, all of those theories are disproven.
This forum... is supposed to be a blackpill goldmine. Yet, people who browse this forum without an account see the sad state this forum has come to: a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.

jfl whats the point of them dating fat women if they wont even get hard when see her naked

I guess they should share a landwhale like those cucks did.

It's all cope anyway. Have you seen the dating market? Fat chicks get hundreds of matches every day

That's the only place where I can relate to people. I thought I'm alone until I found this whole community. It's the best cope and keeps me alive.

So no. It's not pointless at all.

Truecels are short, Autistic or are facially blasted.

Not sure why you're so butt hurt over some guys here not willing to stoop so low. End of the day, there is a limit to how low you can go. And your limit might not always be the same as someone else's. There are guys i know who would even fuck grannies. So would you be a volcel for not fucking 60+ yr old grannies?

Where do you set the bar for volcel then? That is the real question.

Cope, 5'7 chad mogs all the tallcels here.

But the forum is more boring today.

So you're saying that you can be short and chad?

Maybe not chad, but chadlite with a good enough face, status, voice etc.

Even in the US ~40% of femoids would not reject a guy for being 5'7.

JUST DATE LANDWHALES BRO. Fuck you. And even if you are right, blackpill stands for: only looks matter, so this forum is not pointless you dumb fuck

This forum is mainly a cope, it's very rare where you see a blackpill that you don't know or haven't seen before.
And yet, all of those theories are disproven.
By whom, exactly, and what are they?
a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.
a 5/10 6'1 man that can be with a 3/10 landwhale but refuses to is not volcel, if he agrees to be with someone like that then he's a CUCK. Everyone deserves their looksmatch.

It is, ngl. We'd be better without the internet. But now that everyone have it, we ain't gonna escape. This is the times we are living.

This place is just for cope with the sad life I got. And maybe get some laughs with the memes.

All blackpill theories here have not been "disproven". Some are obviously outlandish yes, but that doesn't take away the legitimacy of the majority of them. Also these:
That's the only place where I can relate to people. I thought I'm alone until I found this whole community. It's the best cope and keeps me alive.

It's not pointless at all, because if you need to vent this is the perfect place. This is one of the few places left that is not cucked.

Empathy for incels is illogical, and without empathy, is Impossible understand incel claims. Therefore, blackpill never gets credibility.

If you think any member of this forum is volcel, you are a cucktear. Why any Men who can get sex would Join in a losers forum???

i hate retards like you, who call men that hate fat women volcels.
My stomach hurt and i get a reverse erection by seing a fat disgusting landwhale. HOW AM I VOLCEL IF EVERY NORMAL FEMALE HATES ME. YOU FUCKIGN DONKEY.

lol why do u keep shilling landwhales? incels need to have standards too, no one is a "fakecel" for not wanting to date fat woman

lol why do u keep shilling landwhales? incels need to have standards too, no one is a "fakecel" for not wanting to date fat woman

Someone has a fat fetish :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That tells me nothing.

Looks, money/status all contribute to attractiveness. The statuspill is the fact that average guys who dont look good (but not hideously ugly) can get loads of women if they achieve high status. It involves race, wealth and social standing.

Ive been rejected by loads of women because of my low social status. So much for being tall.

We want women in our league, not uglier than us. Not hotter than us.

I'm thin so a landwhale is below me. If you are fat then a landwhale is your looksmatch.

a bunch of 6'1" (185cm) 5/10-faced guys who are unwilling to date fat women.

how do you know this? who are u referring to?

It is the few places left in the world that spit pure facts. I am glad it exists and will be sad when it gets doxed or shut down or whatever and all the users will be thrown into jail.

volcels are allowed to be here by the rules.

True.

a 5/10 6'1 man that can be with a 3/10 landwhale but refuses to is not volcel, if he agrees to be with someone like that then he's a CUCK. Everyone deserves their looksmatch.

Just be a cuck brah.

Just stop with these threads.

There's many people on this forum that wouldn't even enter a LTR with a loyal black foid just because she's black.
Volcels are gonna volcel.

Being tall does not make foids wet (unless you have a face to go with it).
This.

I'm not dating a 400lb landwhale (although I could deadlift her bodyweight for reps) because my penis would probably shrivel up and die at the thought of being near her

Being tall does not make foids wet (unless you have a face to go with it).
Wet after 190 185 actually

I would date a fat woman but not a ball shaped 2-3/10 200+ pounder.

How the fuck do they even get that fat? Says something about them.

Living as an ugly male is pointless

This. All my friends have gotten tired of my events because they slay like champs.

volcels are allowed to be here by the rules.
chads.co, baby!

also the forum is definitely pointless, but it's nice to vent here.

and postmaxxing, that's fun too.

It's not volcel to not want to date fat women. Landwhales are gross. I'm not fat so why should I have to date a hambeast? My dick wouldn't even get hard for one. I'll gladly take a chubby girl, but chubby girls don't want me. I might even date a moderately fat girl if she has a pretty face. But 200 pounds is my limit. fuck that shit.

>We have tons of threads analysing the blackpill, theories, videos. And yet, all of those theories are disproven.

Cope and wrong

I say this as a truecel who has virtually no chance with landwhales: spending months or years self-improving to your wits end only to end up with a slovenly sow -- an offensive embodiment of gluttony and sloth, whose habits and worldview are incompatible with the very work ethic it'd take for male genetic chaff to earn permission to submit to her as a supplicating yes-man servant boyfriend -- is a sad fate in its own right, and anyone stuck in that situation is close enough to trueceldom to deserve a place in this community.

I say this as a truecel who has virtually no chance with landwhales: spending months or years self-improving to your wits end only to end up with a slovenly sow -- an offensive embodiment of gluttony and sloth, whose habits and worldview are incompatible with the very work ethic it'd take for male genetic chaff to earn permission to submit to her as a supplicating yes-man servant boyfriend -- is a sad fate in its own right, and anyone stuck in that situation is close enough to deserve a place in this community.

You have no chance with whales? And you say you have a beach body? How ugly is your face ? Unless youre deformed, i find that hard to believe.

You have no chance with whales? And you say you have a beach body? How ugly is your face ? Unless youre deformed, i find that hard to believe.
I have a 3/10 face and I'm short. Beach body also doesn't matter at all unless you're literally on the beach, and even then, it's secondary.

I have a 3/10 face and I'm short. Beach body also doesn't matter at all unless you're literally on the beach, and even then, it's secondary.

How short are you ? Body does matter, especially with regards to the shoulder to waist ratio which should be apparent even when you're clothed.

Status
Not open for further replies.