Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like they're living a double life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I mean, I don't actually do anything to merit calling "double life".

But it's like everything I actually think and believe I keep a secret. And I'm not just talking about hating women to an unimaginable degree, but the way I see most things in life.

Also, both my past experiences and current experiences are a secret too, I have so much shit I don't want people to know about. Both big things and even small things like not ever having friends etc...

It's hard to remember what I'm NOT lying about. It's like I have a different personality for every situation and for everyone I talk to.

Not really. I'm pretty open about how I feel about women. Then again most people run away from me anyway.

56274180 gorilla face

my parents doesn't know anything

I’m living a quadruple life at the moment.. there’s me at my college, me what my family sees, me what my old high school friends see and the strangers I meet on the internet like you guys

yea. i can never truly express how i feel about things because it would shock people, since people nowadays act super offended towards everything

I created a different persona for work and wrote down a fictional biography. Otherwise I would probably forget all the shit about me I tell my colleagues every day.

Definitely. I'm constantly angry or depressed but can never show it. I have no mouth but I MUST SCREAM

Thats how its always been. You always have to change how you act depending on who you are talking to and what specific situation you are in. It was true in the roman senate in 115 BC and its true now and it will be true a hundred years in the future. Although things are more extreme now, non NT people have always done this. Its unfortunately a part of social interactions wherever you go

You have to. Even something like this forum is off limits to anyone I actually know in person.

Especially in work. Some old boomer who sits by me was complaining about 'international women's day' today. i just kept my mouth shut. Never become a target.

But it's like everything I actually think and believe I keep a secret. And I'm not just talking about hating women to an unimaginable degree, but the way I see most things in life.

Also, both my past experiences and current experiences are a secret too, I have so much shit I don't want people to know about. Both big things and even small things like not ever having friends etc...

It's hard to remember what I'm NOT lying about. It's like I have a different personality for every situation and for everyone I talk to.
Pirandello said it all

I larp as a bluepuller irl.

Never reveal your true power level, even to other incels IRL, if you happen to chance upon them.

Never reveal your true power level, even to other incels IRL, if you happen to chance upon them.
What's wrong with doing it with other incels? Is it because they could not understand and fuck you?

What's wrong with doing it with other incels? Is it because they could not understand and fuck you?

It's because you can't trust strangers not to flip a switch and turn on you. People are selfish. Principles get thrown out for the flimsiest of reasons and opportunities.

You haven't experienced your own friends doing a complete 180 around a hot girl in the group who's there under some pretense? Like suddenly they become different people and somewhat antagonistic towards you and try to look better than you in her eyes. They'll try to put you down with jokes and prop themselves up to try and impress the hole.

Too relatable, especially when it comes to making up non-existent friends, in order to cover up that I am friendless.

I think that I need to keep my past a secret.
Bullying, social problems, lack of assertiveness, sexlessness, overall failed childhood and adolesence.

Who the fuck wants to associate with someone who was a loner and got bullied in school? Nobody likes that kind of person. People want to stay away from someone like that. Lots of people hate losers simply for being losers in the eyes of others.

Kind of. I usually joke around in school so some people see me as a happy guy.

I larp as whatever best fits the situation I'm in and people I'm around.
99% of the time that would be around bluepillers.

Holy shit. I thought it was just me. I’m the exact same way OP. You literally just said everything I go through too. I don’t want people to know too much about me or get too close, or they will see what a loser I am. At least I’m not alone in this endeavor.
Bullying, social problems, lack of assertiveness, sexlessness, overall failed childhood and adolesence.

Who the fuck wants to associate with someone who was a loner and got bullied in school? Nobody likes that kind of person. People want to stay away from someone like that. Lots of people hate losers simply for being losers in the eyes of others.
FUCKING THIS. Thank you, more people who know exactly how I feel. That’s why I fucking love this forum, you all went through what I did, and know how I currently feel. If this forum is ever taken down, we need another place to regather too.

I don't keep my beliefs a secret.I think critice of them by a third party is healthy

Yup, no one in life will give you a glance if they already know that you're worthless (no social network, shitty childhood, dropping out of school). I work hard on my posture and movements bc that gives you away very quickly. Always make sure when Im asked about college to say that it wasn't for me and I'm going to do another program after working, no shame at all.

sound like you are NinjaChameleonMaxxing , sound really cool tbh, I should try it someday,
I have absorbed knowledge from the several hundreds/thousands of books, novels, literature,comic books,paperbacks I've read since I was 4 or 5 years old and this world seem like one big stage full of larpers to me.

Like who really knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows....

But no matter how NinjaChameleonMaxx you are , foids will infinitely have more secrets than you, and the older they are, the more secrets they have, and frankly my dear, I don't want to know any of it.

To the people I buy food from, I'm just another nameless customer with its own life. To my family, I'm someone who moved away without mutual desire to speak to anyone. To women, I'm I'm a space filler. To men I'm one of millions of space fillers who might be able to help them or compete with them for women. To myself, I'm deep and lonely.

It's not a double life; It's just that everyone thinks I have some sort of life, just not with them.
I would also say my most honest opinion about anything unless it meant I got negative consequences like less help, or a violent attack.

I’m living a quadruple life at the moment.. there’s me at my college, me what my family sees, me what my old high school friends see and the strangers I meet on the internet like you guys
this sounds insane bro how do you manage?

Legit bro, relatable

Definitely relatable,i larp around normies and my few friends.Would be suifuiel if they find out im a incel fucking loser.

I'm not even living a single life

Yeah it like there is my true self no one sees and then a character for each social group I have to encounter.