Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else feel depressed when the sun is out?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I hate it when the day looks beautiful. When the skies are clear, and the sun shines brightly. Everyone else is having fun, living their life, finding partner, meanwhile I sit in my room doing nothing all day, hoping for the sun go down so I can stop feeling so depressed. It's over.

Just go outside anon, and talk to people. It's easy.

meanwhile I sit in my room doing nothing all day, hoping for the sun go down so I can stop feeling so depressed. It's over.
Youre not the only one my friend

Most of the time I enjoy the sun but there are days when it sucks so much.

The only weather I like is bright cloudy with no sun.
I hate when its sunny because it makes me tired and dry.
I hate the rain and I hate winter because its always gloomy and makes me not want to do anything. On most days i take Vitamin D to help myself (it helps with depression and mood)

yes, sunsets make me want to kill myself, i love it in the winter when it goes pitch black at 4pm, so nice

Yea daytime sucks, I prefer longer nights but spring is basically here boyo get ready to see some hanging butt cheeks from roasties and stacies.

I prefer the weather to be rainy or snowy than it being sunny.

yes, sunsets make me want to kill myself, i love it in the winter when it goes pitch black at 4pm, so nice
THIS SO MUCH. I love winters just because of that.

The only weather I like is bright cloudy with no sun.
I hate when its sunny because it makes me tired and dry.
I hate the rain and I hate winter because its always gloomy and makes me not want to do anything. On most days i take Vitamin D to help myself (it helps with depression and mood)

I hate the rain too TBH. But I do love winters though. I wasn't aware that vitamin D was a moodlifter.

Yea daytime sucks, I prefer longer nights but spring is basically here boyo get ready to see some hanging butt cheeks from roasties and stacies.
F-ck I hate my life bro.

I prefer the weather to be rainy or snowy than it being sunny.
I prefer nothing, just cloudy as hell with a little bit of wind.

I hate the rain too TBH. But I do love winters though. I wasn't aware that vitamin D was a moodlifter.
Yeah I didnt realize until about a year ago, A lack of vitamin D makes you more feel moody/depressed and its suppose to help your bones.

I've been lacking of Vitamin D since i was younger bc I didnt go out in the sun alot or eat a lot of Fish. Jfl I wish my parents taught me good nutrition earlier, had to research this by myself

Yeah I didnt realize until about a year ago, A lack of vitamin D makes you more feel moody/depressed and its suppose to help your bones.

I've been lacking of Vitamin D since i was younger bc I didnt go out in the sun alot or eat a lot of Fish. Jfl I wish my parents taught me good nutrition earlier, had to research this by myself

i aint been outside in 7 months how is my vitamin d would u say?

Im shocked at how many people are unaware that theyre vitamin D deficient. Getting vit D supplement pretty much resurrected me tbh

Very fucked tbh, just buy it its like $5 and it will basically make you feel young again. I hve so much more energy now

it will be very low obviously, but a doctor can tell you how much you got through a blood test.
Well if your tired all the time, cant get a good sleep, get sick often, get aches, those are usual symptoms

No, I'm jealous of the blacks that get to live in equatorial African lands like Gabon and the Democratic Republic of Congo

Their civilization is shit but their natural land is beautiful.

Very fucked tbh, just buy it its like $5 and it will basically make you feel young again. I hve so much more energy now
Yep i got a bottle of 360 tablets its cheap and makes a difference

I like it when it's sunny but you see big fucking clouds in the distance. It's so ominous it's almost sexy.
DSCF4135.jpg

Last edited:
it will be very low obviously, but a doctor can tell you how much you got through a blood test.
Well if your tired all the time, cant get a good sleep, get sick often, get aches, those are usual symptoms

i have all of that lmao, i remember when i used to go outside i was able to stay up for 36+ hours now after 14 i feel tired

I actually feel much better when it's warm and sunny

Yeah I'm just here in my apartment today.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go.

No, it makes me want to go outside. Sometimes I look out the window and watch the sun set for hours, just listening to music. Makes me feel good. I have a really good view of the city skyline so it looks even better.

i don't like the day in general

way too many people everywhere

i have all of that lmao, i remember when i used to go outside i was able to stay up for 36+ hours now after 14 i feel tired
Welp better get some D3 buddy boyo

Yes, I love winter and the snow a lot, perfect LDAR weather imo

Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder

yes cause it means chads and stacies are out in groups and in a good mood. when they are in in groups and in a good mood they are more likely to make fun of me and shit on my existance

No, it makes me want to go outside. Sometimes I look out the window and watch the sun set for hours, just listening to music. Makes me feel good. I have a really good view of the city skyline so it looks even better.
That's the thing. I have nothing to do outside anyway. I am forced to stay inside while everyone is living their life. There's no use for me to outside.

Why? It makes your clothes wet and your pants feel annoying.

It sounds great and the air is always so fresh when it's raining.Rain just makes me feel cozy when I'm in my warm bed.

It sounds great and the air is always so fresh when it's raining.Rain just makes me feel cozy when I'm in my warm bed.

Right, I thought you meant while you're outside. Yeah, I like listening to the rain at night as well, it's very serene.

nah, i feel worse in the winter