Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel confused? Like life is one big haze, like nothing is really clear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't really know how to put it into words, but I feel confused. Logically and rationally I do seem to understand some things better than the normies out there. But at the same time it seems like I don't know jack shit and I'm really just a child. But not only that, my mind is in a haze too. It's like I'm just stringing random thoughts together, jumping from one thing to another like a damn toddler.

I guess this is what happens when you live life like I did. I literally just did the easy thing since I was a kid. It was easier and more comfortable to stay at home all day and vegetate in front of a monitor, so that's what I did. And I never stopped, and I ended up old, confused and a failure. Only satisfying your immediate needs and staying in your comfort zone leaves you a shell of a man when you grow up.

I actually don’t understand how society is still functioning 100% smooth with sub-8 men having it this bad. Every friend or acquaintance that has lost a relationship pre-2019 has not found any other one. Guys that had decent gfs in the past don’t have shit now. I know chads struggling and clinging on to single moms. How can this keep going.

Not really, the aspects of life available to me are quite laid out. It's just over for me personally.

yes. just few mins ago i was laughing at it all how i am this pathetic and such a loser. hoping i die in sleep.

I actually don’t understand how society is still functioning 100% smooth with sub-8 men having it this bad. Every friend or acquaintance that has lost a relationship pre-2019 has not found any other one. Guys that had decent gfs in the past don’t have shit now. I know chads struggling and clinging on to single moms. How can this keep going.

I don't really know how to put it into words, but I feel confused. Logically and rationally I do seem to understand some things better than the normies out there. But at the same time it seems like I don't know jack shit and I'm really just a child. But not only that, my mind is in a haze too. It's like I'm just stringing random thoughts together, jumping from one thing to another like a damn toddler.

I guess this is what happens when you live life like I did. I literally just did the easy thing since I was a kid. It was easier and more comfortable to stay at home all day and vegetate in front of a monitor, so that's what I did. And I never stopped, and I ended up old, confused and a failure. Only satisfying your immediate needs and staying in your comfort zone leaves you a shell of a man when you grow up.
Dont think that they have some meaning in life. You and them are equaly meaningless. Lol
So dont regret.

Brutal suifuel

Whats confusing? We're ugly so everyone treats us like shit and we will suffer. Seems pretty simple to me.

I actually don’t understand how society is still functioning 100% smooth with sub-8 men having it this bad.
The Jew is printing Jew money and creating Jew Bubbles in the stock market and real estate markets.

To me it seems frozen

I feel like my subhuman brain is starting to deteriorate fast due to years spend in inceldom. I think it's a combination of unfulfilled life goals, loneliness, envy, shitty sleep cycle, insomnia and stress from work. I feel like the world all around me has become vague and dreamlike, less real and hazy. I feel like I walk through a thick fog.