Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else envy serial killers?

Roach

Roach

Greycel
lately it’s been a trend on social media for women and girls to fantasize about serial killers and murderers and mass shooters and make them “cute” and “approachable” even though they’re all average or below average at best. i wish i could do something like that and have Stacies everywhere buying t-shirts with my suicie note or run tumblr blogs about how dark and mysterious i was. instead, the same girls who idolize these sociopathic murderers refuse to speak to us.

Like who? Aside the Columbine idiots and ER

the femailes who like those sort of guys seem to be attracted to idea of power, i think its some ancient biological traits where the men who kill more are the ones you want to be with for survival reasons and maybe control him then to wield the power

do i envy them?  No because women are stupid and chose killers over a nice guys, there's some videos out there where women say nice is pathetic, its seen as weakness, basically females are attracted to going backwards rather than forwards...seek out killer, brutes, powerful men....there's good reason ancient cultures and older america subjugated women and we're starting to see the cracks of it now.  Women seek out degeneracy.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRWPefR0uk[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdyy0BArH74[/video]

wise, deceased comedian about this topic to

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12X4JBoZSiA[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
the femailes who like those sort of guys seem to be attracted to idea of power, i think its some ancient biological traits where the men who kill more are the ones you want to be with for survival reasons and maybe control him then to wield the power

do i envy them?  No because women are stupid and chose killers over a nice guys, there's some videos out there where women say nice is pathetic, its seen as weakness, basically females are attracted to going backwards rather than forwards...seek out killer, brutes, powerful men....there's good reason ancient cultures and older america subjugated women and we're starting to see the cracks of it now.  Women seek out degeneracy.

women seek out sociopaths that are on the verge of murder. their little roastie cunts get so fucking wet when they think about how they can meet a sociopathic Chad and turn them around by sucking the evil out of his cock. maybe if i act like a murderer and a sociopath, Stacies will want to fuck me.