Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else eat scabs?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Yesterday an acne scab off my shoulder, broke it up between my teeth and swallowed it. Don't know why I habitually do this when I'm alone but I've done it easily hundreds of times. What made this particular eating of a scab different is that I realised I was doing it and thought it might not be normal. Since yesterday I tried to eat another scab absentmindedly but realised what I was doing and spat it out, this shit can't be good for you.

Is this normal? Does anyone else do this?

????????? what the fuck bro

Dont think so.

When I was a kid I did. Yes it's very gross but there's nothing unhealthy about it, if anything it has some regenerative effects and might make your cut heal quicker.
Still wouldn't recommend it though. Rip it off when fresh and drink the blood instead, similar practice but somehow less disgusting.

When I was a kid I did. Yes it's very gross but there's nothing unhealthy about it, if anything it has some regenerative effects and might make your cut heal quicker.
Still wouldn't recommend it though. Rip it off when fresh and drink the blood instead, similar practice but somehow less disgusting.
sv3rige tier

Better to eat scabs than soy

To be fair there is something vaguely comforting about eating things, even if it's a scab. Maybe that has something to do with it.

No, they like to heal.

it seems very tasty

Sometimes I bit the dead skin on my fingers and eat it, or my fingernails. But eating scabs is pretty odd.

Sounds weird and kinda gross tbh. Then again I used to bite my lip when it started to crack in the cold sometimes.

I lick blood but but don't eat scabs, or pick them.

I used to when I was a kid and they tasted okay I guess

No, but I pick at them all the time.

No, I never considered it.

Yesterday an acne scab off my shoulder, broke it up between my teeth and swallowed it. Don't know why I habitually do this when I'm alone but I've done it easily hundreds of times. What made this particular eating of a scab different is that I realised I was doing it and thought it might not be normal. Since yesterday I tried to eat another scab absentmindedly but realised what I was doing and spat it out, this shit can't be good for you.

Is this normal? Does anyone else do this?
no, since I tend to scar easily, for example, every time I give blood the prick from the needle leaves a pretty long-lasting (year or more) pinprick-scar, not big.. I'm self-conscious about scarring

Dont judge me but yes, i've tried it once. It was a good feeling but im not proud of it.

Cannibalcel
[Serious] Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?

Next
Watch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
Obscure
-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages23,550
Saturday at 3:46 PM
Would you consume the flesh of hamlossus, no cooking no nothing, just chew his flesh and eat like a wild animal
to improve your looks by 2 psl both height and face?
Eat all of his flesh like you would eat a chicken wing; that only the bone is left with maybe a little bit of remaining flesh.
You have only three days to finish him up, but you don't have to eat his organs.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000

[Serious] Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?

Next
Watch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
Obscure
-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages23,550
Saturday at 3:46 PM
Would you consume the flesh of hamlossus, no cooking no nothing, just chew his flesh and eat like a wild animal
to improve your looks by 2 psl both height and face?
Eat all of his flesh like you would eat a chicken wing; that only the bone is left with maybe a little bit of remaining flesh.
You have only three days to finish him up, but you don't have to eat his organs.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000
I would.

No man. That's pretty fucked up.

I do that all the time dont know why everyone seems to freak out about something like this

No way in hell

Yeah sometimes.