Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?

Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?

• Yes bro

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No bro

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Would you consume the flesh of hamlossus, no cooking no nothing, just chew his flesh and eat like a wild animal
to improve your looks by 2 psl both height and face?
Eat all of his flesh like you would eat a chicken wing; that only the bone is left with maybe a little bit of remaining flesh.
You have only three days to finish him up, but you don't have to eat his organs.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000

Would you consume the flesh of hamlossus, no cooking no nothing, just chew his flesh and eat like a wild animal
Eat all of his flesh like you would eat a chicken wing; that only the bone is left with maybe a little bit of remaining flesh.
You have only three days to finish him up, but you don't have to eat his organs.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000
would be chanlege but i would do it without thinking twice

No, man

That’s like 400lbs of meat to consume, you couldn’t do it in 3 days I don’t think.

No, has to be cooked properly.

:dafuckfeels: Ritalin must be one hell of a drug..

No bro

Tbh eating that amount of raw meat in surch a short amount of time would probanly end up killing you before you can even enjoy your new chad looks

I'm vegan; can't I eat some soy hamlossus substitute?

No, cannibalism is disgusting.

I'd eat anybody to gain 2 PSL tbh.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000
The bone marrow is the best thing, same with his organs.

i dont think i would bro man

anything to look human, i can eat like a king forever if i am allowed to actually advance my life

What is hamlossus? :feelswhat:

Yes bro. I'm pretty hungry right now tbh

Is water wet bro?

Like some sort of Eucharist?

I’d say so, yeah.

Yes if I became 6 or 7 fuck just fuck. Tbhtbh I would nuke thousands if I had a chance of becoming 7 or 6 tbhtbhbgl

Yes if I became 6 or 7 fuck just fuck. Tbhtbh I would nuke thousands if I had a chance of becoming 7 or 6 tbhtbhbgl
ur best avi yet ngl
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

he mogs me so yeh

I'd forget about the looks and cook him with spices for my own enjoyment. I imagine his taste would excel.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000
That's a toughie. I will get back to you.

i would still be left with a bad situation all things considered even if i somehow survived that :feelsohgod:

Nah, the diherria afterwards would probably just kill me.