Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else do these autistic convulsions when they get excited?

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
★★
I’ve never been diagnosed with autism or anything but I’m likely on the spectrum, and I don’t do this in public but when I’m alone and excited I’ll scrunch my body up and rapidly shake my hands/arms. Like I ordered some oarts for my guitar and I was thinking about how I want to put it together and I started doing it again. Does anyone else have some sort of thing like this? I don’t think its a tic because if I’m with people I don’t do it or feel an intense desire too, just sometimes shake my leg or squeeze my hands.

I don‘t know. I don’t remember the last time I was excited.

idk sounds retarded

My little brother does that shit.

My mom’s trying to beat it out of him. Lul

It's only a sign of autism if it's pretty much involuntary. I have tics that I do when I think I'm alone like saying "I want to die" or "I wanna go home", or sometimes I just start laughing.

It's only a sign of autism if it's pretty much involuntary. I have tics that I do when I think I'm alone like saying "I want to die" or "I wanna go home", or sometimes I just start laughing.
Jokermode chad

I’ve never been diagnosed with autism or anything but I’m likely on the spectrum, and I don’t do this in public but when I’m alone and excited I’ll scrunch my body up and rapidly shake my hands/arms. Like I ordered some oarts for my guitar and I was thinking about how I want to put it together and I started doing it again. Does anyone else have some sort of thing like this? I don’t think its a tic because if I’m with people I don’t do it or feel an intense desire too, just sometimes shake my leg or squeeze my hands.
Same

When im to nervious i have chills

theres usually nothing for me to be happy about

Yes. I like to move like a retard specially when im thinking about something which interests me. I remember I once did in public and the foid sitting with me gave me this weird look.

Yes. I like to move like a retard specially when im thinking about something which interests me. I remember I once did in public and the foid sitting with me gave me this weird look.
Low inhib chad

Yeah but I haven’t been happy or excited about something in like atleast a year

When I'm excited about something I walk around the house or somewhere else and continuously talk to myself out loud about it

Low inhib chad
I legit didn't realise I was doing those movements till I saw that foid staring at me. After which she asked " What was that?" :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Yes, bro.

Go to a psychologist, get diagnosed with autism, and enjoy your NEETbuxx. You are part of the elect.

It is a shame how autistic behaviors have been associated with soy, because there are many based autists.

But it is true that some autists make their special interests into consoomerism and BBC.

Typical autist trait. Get diagnosed and enjoy the NEETBux.

I did fist pumps under my desk at sch

Yes, it's a form of stimming. Some call it flapping.

not rly but its kind of rare to get excited