Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else believe that the rise of male sexlessness in the west is primarily just because of ethnics?

dominic

dominic

Officer
Well, we have all seen the famous news article that shows the graph showing that a shocking amount of young American males are sexless.

However, I personally believe that this is primarily due to the fact that the American youth is increasingly nonwhite. Women don't want ethnics like us. They want white guys and sometimes Tyrones.

Indians, Arabs, Asians, pakis, and to a lesser extent latinos, are almost all incels at my school, whereas I'd say the majority of whites guys at my school have had a gf at least once. And as curries, Asians, Arabs, etc continue to surge as a percentage of the youth in America, male sexlessness will begin to rise.

don't get me wrong, I also know there's hypergamy and dating apps now and whatnot. But if you ask me a solid 70% of the male sexlessness phenomenon in America is because ethnics. No women wants a brown shitnik boyfriend. I see it every day at school (I am 18). Maybe it's because girls don't use dating apps yet, so strictly speaking for high school, the incel phenomenon is almost entirely an ethnic phenomenon.

Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Ethnics aren't that numerous. Foids being entitled is the reason. A lot of whitecels are the living proof of that

Well, we have all seen the famous news article that shows the graph showing that a shocking amount of young American males are sexless.

However, I personally believe that this is primarily due to the fact that the American youth is increasingly nonwhite. Women don't want ethnics like us. They want white guys and sometimes Tyrones.

Indians, Arabs, Asians, pakis, and to a lesser extent latinos, are almost all incels at my school, whereas I'd say the majority of whites guys at my school have had a gf at least once. And as curries, Asians, Arabs, etc continue to surge as a percentage of the youth in America, male sexlessness will begin to rise.

don't get me wrong, I also know there's hypergamy and dating apps now and whatnot. But if you ask me a solid 70% of the male sexlessness phenomenon in America is because ethnics. No women wants a brown shitnik boyfriend. I see it every day at school (I am 18). Maybe it's because girls don't use dating apps yet, so strictly speaking for high school, the incel phenomenon is almost entirely an ethnic phenomenon.

Anyone else agree?
ethnic women are the only reason so many white low tier normies get pussy.Anyway,you can see large rates of inceldom in countries that have barely any ethnics or whites(japan,korea),so no i don't think inceldom in the west has anything to do with ethnics.

Supply and demand is an element in play.

It's not a racial thing per se, but more competition makes it harder to compete.

Foids are entitled because the supply of men is much higher than the supply of foids, therefore the demand for foids is higher for men. Thus they have the power in the dating market (they are the more "valuable" resource"), and thus that power, like all power, corrupts.

We have the statistics on racial dating, there are groups that are less valuable on both sides due to not having wanted traits, (Black women, Asian and Indian men and their stereotypes etc.) In that way, there is an element of racial influence, as a shorter Asian man would have a better chance if he didn't have to compete with a tall white man. Hypergamy floats, so as the standards change, they usually raise, not decrease.

We fucked the dynamics, that is why the people are retarded and so undeniably unrealistic.

Ethnics aren't that numerous.
boyo America's youth is literally majority ethnic already. And that's including arabs, middle easterners, jews, and many Africans as white on the census. You need a reality check
Anyway,you can see large rates of inceldom in countries that have barely any ethnics or whites(japan,korea),
Even they want whites.

Last edited:
Supply and demand is an element in play.

It's not a racial thing per se, but more competition makes it harder to compete.

Foids are entitled because the supply of men is much higher than the supply of foids, therefore the demand for foids is higher for men. Thus they have the power in the dating market (they are the more "valuable" resource"), and thus that power, like all power, corrupts.

We have the statistics on racial dating, there are groups that are less valuable on both sides due to not having wanted traits, (Black women, Asian and Indian men and their stereotypes etc.) In that way, there is an element of racial influence, as a shorter Asian man would have a better chance if he didn't have to compete with a tall white man. Hypergamy floats, so as the standards change, they usually raise, not decrease.

We fucked the dynamics, that is why the people are retarded and so undeniably unrealistic.

I bet there is a higher percentage of ethnic incels than white ones

No...Its always been like this historically a very small amount of men got to reproduce...exactly why we have more female ancestors than male....technology just made it more apparent

However, I personally believe that this is primarily due to the fact that the American youth is increasingly nonwhite.
How do I put this delicately...

You're flat-out wrong. The rise of feminism, gynocracy, and technology are the primary reasons in increased male sexlessness. Apps like Tinder allowed women to be women, as they would in the wild - true to their hypergamous nature, without any of the consequences (completely zero).

Women don't want ethnics like us. They want white guys and sometimes Tyrones.
This is true.

You're a overestimating the impact of deathnics on the total percentage of male sexlessness in the West. Remove every immigrant (@BummerDrummer's dream, KEK) and you very likely wouldn't notice any blip on the radar of male sexlessness.

don't get me wrong, I also know there's hypergamy and dating apps now and whatnot. But if you ask me a solid 70% of the male sexlessness phenomenon in America is because ethnics.
Again, I think you're vastly overestimating the effect of the ethnic population as a major contributor to overall male sexlessness. The question of what percentage the overall effect has is an interesting one, but there isn't any hard data on that specifically. Gathering accurate data on that is another challenge, altogether.

Last edited:
no even in Nordic countries where ethnics 5-10% they have massive inceldom amongst native population.

Nah, the same mechanisms that cause sexlessness in Japan are happening in the West.
Give women the freedom to choose, and they won't choose average men. They'll fuck Chads while they work on their "careers" and by the time there ready to settle down their looksmatch has already completely given up and is a recluse in their room.

Nah, the same mechanisms that cause sexlessness in Japan are happening in the West.
High IQ. Japan is as close to a perfect example of what's happening in the West as you can get. It's arguably the canary in the coal mine.

I'm kind of jelly I didn't immediately think of that myself.

Foids love to talk about discrimination and equality but for dating they first look at physical characteristics like height and race. Such hypocrites.

This could be true if they were Indian. But they aren't and nearly all mass shooters who have ties to the Incel name are Amerimutts.

This is absolutely correct, the large influx of ethnics created millions of white incels in the West

Not directly. Most Ethincs don't get laid that is truth but moreover they make it worse for native people as well. The more the men are there the more females can choose from and hypergamy is fuming here. Also their simping and glorifying every mediocre women. Sorry ethics that's just how it looks for me.

Last edited:
This is absolutely correct, the large influx of ethnics created millions of white incels in the West

Nigga that ain't got nothing to do with your inceldom. Feminism and hypergamy are the reason for it. When will you niggas stop blaming the immigrants for your shitty genes? Poland has little to no immigrants and there's many Polishcels. Same goes for Korea and Japan. I get that you hate immigrants for whatever reason. I'm not fond of the current immigration policies in the West either, but immigrants are not the problem. Most of them are incels. JFL.
It's always either the immigrants or the Jews. It's beyond me why so many incel love to push the blame away from their kweens.

No. Its hypergamy created by social media

Nigga that ain't got nothing to do with your inceldom. Feminism and hypergamy are the reason for it. When will you niggas stop blaming the immigrants for your shitty genes? Poland has little to no immigrants and there's many Polishcels. Same goes for Korea and Japan. I get that you hate immigrants for whatever reason. I'm not fond of the current immigration policies in the West either, but immigrants are not the problem. Most of them are incels. JFL.

It's always either the immigrants or the Jews. It's beyond me why so many incel love to push the blame away from their kweens.
Pretty sure he posted that sarcastically. I'd bet money on it.

Anyone else agree?
No because I'm white and sexless... your argument is cope

He's not dude.

For him the only ethnics that can be incel are the ones living in ethnic countries where there is no white women.
Well, I'm still coping by thinking it's sarcasm until he clears it up. You're probably right, though.

Sometimes I feel like we ethnics are not even human. It isn't even funny how much the average white mogs the average ethnic.
Asians are mogged everywhere by everything

Just let women have sexual freedom boyo, all the sex will trickle down to you boyo

I'm not fond of the current immigration policies in the West either, but immigrants are not the problem
Brocel, I dare you to take a walk around London and to find a single instance of a Stacy with someone else than a black or arab dude

Brocel, I dare you to take a walk around London and to find a single instance of a Stacy with someone else than a black or arab dude
@Diocel YOU WAS RIGHT, NIGGA.

London (Paris too) is a progressive shithole, and is not representative of the entire West (I am never stepping foot in that depraved city ever again). Why not take Liverpool, Newcastle, or Stoke as example? In these places not all women prefer Arabs, although I've seen many Pakis with Stacies all over the UK. JFL. But Stacies usually go for white guys, that's the norm in the West. In Nordic countries like Norway, Sweden, etc. Arabs/Blacks are despised. These Londoner foids are just virtue signaling to avoid being called racist (and to appear "woke" ofc). Cos, by leftist logic, if her bf is a coloured guy she can't be racist. Furthermore, these Arabs or Blacks are usually chads, they're not your average sandnigger/nigger.

Last edited:
Foids love to talk about discrimination and equality but for dating they first look at physical characteristics like height and race. Such hypocrites.