Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone drive a car?

AnimeCoper

AnimeCoper

Greycel
I was just wondering how many of us drive cars and if so what brand.

I got my driving licence at 17 and bought a VW Polo which I still drive to this day.

Not rich enough for anything better and the car insurance companies stereotype us as being more dangerous the foid drivers.

What about you?

No man, the driver license pill ran over me :feelsrope:

I have a license (somehow..) but I don’t drive

I have a license but no vehicle, sometimes I drive either of my parents' trucks though.

I've been driving for over 20 years and had 3 different cars.
It didn't make me attractive. If anything I looked like even more of a loser when I got a loud stereo...

Ford Fiesta, but sadly it has seen no parties

I don't have a drivers license or a car and I don't play on getting either anytime soon.

The driver license pill strikes once again.

Got my license at 17 too. Drive a 2004 Toyota Camry and a 2014 Ford F150.

Nice thread, so you can brag about it. Just look at those replies here and yet people tell me the driver licence pill is not real. There is definitely something about that.

Got my license at 17 too.

I wish I got my driver licence with 17 as well, yet here I am almost 25 and I will hit driving school soonish, which is too late. I get mogged by females everytime when I go outside. It is humiliating and utterly disgusting how they touch the steering wheel.

renault. trying to save every penny for ps

I drive a nice car, a BMW

I wish I got my driver licence with 17 as well, yet here I am almost 25 and I will hit driving school soonish, which is too late. I get mogged by females everytime when I go outside. It is humiliating and utterly disgusting how they touch the steering wheel.
Why did you wait so long?

I've a car & a license.

I used to have a driver license but I got Cucked. Now I'm a driver licensecel. :/

have d license but cant drive one night in winter i try to drive and crash the car end in recycle i decide to stop trying

the was from my part time job iv lost for that

Yes, bro, driving a car is a pretty good cope ngl

Yes I have my license but I don’t have a car

No money.
Wtf? How much does it cost to take a drivers test in Germany? It only cost $20 here in the USA. In North Carolina atleast

Another licensepill

Bro, no car or license here, 21

My great grandfather drove a tank in WWII but he didn't have a driver's license and couldn't afford a car until he was an old man. He died a virgin and I don't exist.

My parents gave me a car, rarely take it out unless I need to replenish my alcohol supply