Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone believe in some form of higher state after death?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I mean seriously lets be real, the truth is probably once you are dead the reality is you cease to exist. There is no heaven or hell or any higher power.

Nonexistence is the higher state, everything about conscious awareness is flawed and broken. To exist is to be tangible, and to be measurable. The nonexistent, the potential, it's all part of collective possibility. God is the indescribable nothing and we'll become him again.

The matter which makes up our bodies will be converted into something else, and we will be gone. Everything that you identify with yourself, the thing that calls itself "I", it's just a transient, painful illusion.

Last edited:
Death is probably the end. I hope it’s the end tbh.

Religion was created so people could find meaning in a meaningless existence imo..

I can't really comprehend non existence which is what makes it scary. I mean the term "non existence" itself implies that something "must be" which is the existence of the state of non existence.

I can't really comprehend non existence which is what makes it scary. I mean the term "non existence" itself implies that something "must be" which is the existence of the state of non existence.
Do you remember what it was like before you were born? No? Well then there you go, it will be as if nothing ever existed at all, and you will lack any perception or presence to perceive this nothing.

Existence and nonexistence aren't exactly opposites, as nonexistence is the lack of being altogether, it's more an issue with language than it is anything else. Basically nonexistence isn't a state at all, it's just how we understand the concept of the true void of awareness.

I really fucking wish there was bro

I mean seriously lets be real, the truth is probably once you are dead the reality is you cease to exist. There is no heaven or hell or any higher power.
Nihilist shit that is the main cause of leftistm in our society. Fuck off
Do you remember what it was like before you were born? No? Well then there you go, it will be as if nothing ever existed at all, and you will lack any perception or presence to perceive this nothing.

Existence and nonexistence aren't exactly opposites, as nonexistence is the lack of being altogether, it's more an issue with language than it is anything else. Basically nonexistence isn't a state at all, it's just how we understand the concept of the true void of awareness.
ATheistcuck
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ssion-real-witnessing-exorcisms-25-years.html

I'm not an atheist, although I do share their view on the impermanence of our consciousness.
I also have difficulty believing but i recognize my problem and i don't want to make it normal

I hope there is but there probably is not.

I hope there is but there probably is not.

Religion is the cope of all copes, but life isn't fair. You're born with good genes or you're not, and then your body expires. You're born in a developed country or you're born in a shithole, and then you die. You're born in a lauded ethnicity, or you're born in a hated group, and then you die. You're born with shitty parents, or you're given great, caring parents that want their child to succeed, and then you die.

Life is a fucked up gamble.

A reality that feels as good (or better) than the one i currently a part of. In it i would be an omnipotent being. I can bend everything to my will, and make any dream of mine come true.

Big tiddy elves here i come

Who knows anymore.. I am willing to question anything though.

Yes, Agent Smits tbhngl
Nonexistence is the higher state, everything about conscious awareness is flawed and broken. To exist is to be tangible, and to be measurable. The nonexistent, the potential, it's all part of collective possibility. God is the indescribable nothing and we'll become him again.

The matter which makes up our bodies will be converted into something else, and we will be gone. Everything that you identify with yourself, the thing that calls itself "I", it's just a transient, painful illusion.
The non existstant potentional? We become dark matter after death, basically getting flatten out by tires like shit and become part of another dark matter and universe is mostly dark matter. So I think it's better to live and use that very rare chance than be a flatten out shit until universe dies.

Last edited:
There is probably something. We are here in some space jail

Before we were born, we were practically dead. So we already have risen into life.There is a chance we might have a soul and wake up as a different being after death. If you believe In anything, this is the most likely outcome. But you never know, it might be that I was a Chad rabbit slaying bunny Stacies before I was born.

No it’s completely the end. Your brain is responsible for everything you experience. If you get brain damage, part of you is gone and you become retarded or remember nothing. If that piece of meat shuts down, you’re gone forever

Before we were born, we were practically dead. So we already have risen into life.There is a chance we might have a soul and wake up as a different being after death. If you believe In anything, this is the most likely outcome. But you never know, it might be that I was a Chad rabbit slaying bunny Stacies before I was born.
While reincarnation might be possible, there would be no continuity. As far as the dead are concerned, nothing exists, regardless of whether or not a piece of themselves might live on in another. What is physical is our existence, we are as bound to the world as anything else.
No it’s completely the end. Your brain is responsible for everything you experience. If you get brain damage, part of you is gone and you become retarded or remember nothing. If that piece of meat shuts down, you’re gone forever
This. To understand what you are in the most accurate way possible, just consider yourself a squishy, extremely advanced computer which is optimized for individual/group survival, movement, and visual perception. If you damage part of your brain, that part is gone. The brain is creating, or perhaps emulating your conscious experience.

No. Humans always want more. You die, you're dead and gone. It's over.
If you don't live a good life and enjoy it aka you're not born Chadlite or Chad IT'S OVER. Everything else is huge cope.

I can see the appeal of mortality for an eternal being but even so I don't think there is an afterlife.

While reincarnation might be possible, there would be no continuity. As far as the dead are concerned, nothing exists, regardless of whether or not a piece of themselves might live on in another. What is physical is our existence, we are as bound to the world as anything else.

This. To understand what you are in the most accurate way possible, just consider yourself a squishy, extremely advanced computer which is optimized for individual/group survival, movement, and visual perception. If you damage part of your brain, that part is gone. The brain is creating, or perhaps emulating your conscious experience.
It’s creating your preception and consciousness. It’s really weird to think that the person I am, and everything I experience is inside a piece of meat

There is possibility for anime world after death for our suffering here, jfl at people who think there is nothing and u just cease to exist

There is possibility for anime world after death for our suffering here, jfl at people who think there is nothing and u just cease to exist

Who knows tbh

When you die, you become reborn but as a curry or ricecel