Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody know any oldcels that have died alone

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
Just am intrigued is there anybody on this site that knew an oldcel that died alone? if so how did he die and what did he do to cope so much?

yez
@Animecel2D is 100 years old duracell

@Sneir show him rotten ass

Way back in the day this guy @FrustratedWhiteMale was a guy who was in his late 50s who stopped posting right around covid started. Unless somehow he got insanely lucky he probably died or is rotting alone in the last few years of his life. @Emba is around the same age and will probably suffer the same fate

Some of my dad's friends who've died were divorced and remained single for the rest of their lives, which may as well be incel. But one of them seemed to be a truecel because they always made fun of him for never having been married even in his 60s. And he never told stories about girls like the other guys would. He died of a heart attack last year. That will be the fate of many of us, if we even live that long.

I think most of these people died without anyone knowing or caring about their death :feelscry:

Way back in the day this guy @FrustratedWhiteMale was a guy who was in his late 50s who stopped posting right around covid started. Unless somehow he got insanely lucky he probably died or is rotting alone in the last few years of his life. @Emba is around the same age and will probably suffer the same fate
I indirectly used to knew a guy who never married, died because he was very old. His corpse was rotting for weeks until firefighters broke into his apartment. They have to do some DNA testing to establish his identity.

I indirectly used to knew a guy who never married, died because he was very old. His corpse was rotting for weeks until firefighters broke into his apartment. They have to do some DNA testing to establish his identity.
just another case out of millions. He’ll be forgotten about forever and that’s the fate most of us will face

Brutal. The fate of many people here, including myself

Some of my dad's friends who've died were divorced and remained single for the rest of their lives, which may as well be incel. But one of them seemed to be a truecel because they always made fun of him for never having been married even in his 60s. And he never told stories about girls like the other guys would. He died of a heart attack last year. That will be the fate of many of us, if we even live that long.
this is going to be me it has already happened these so called men take the piss out of me because I am single, I have one college who goes on about how much he loves women. I has tried twice to get me married to no avail. I am 38 years of age and have tried to find someone but I get the same treatment as I did when I was young. so I know my fate already.

guys thank you so much for your shares much respect to the oldcels who have passed on RIP. I pray your in heaven