Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody IRL know/figured out that you're a incel? If so what happened

jjbomb

jjbomb

Banned
-
after seeing a reddit normie say that he could identify a incel by the manneurisms of their speech and posture I wondered, has anybody actually been "found" out?

Back when the looksmaxxing trend started on normie tok, one guy from my high school found out my looksmax.org account since i used the same nickname as my discord and steam account.

Back when the looksmaxxing trend started on normie tok, one guy from my high school found out my looksmax.org account since i used the same nickname as my discord and steam account.
why would you expose your identity like that, lmao, tiktok normies will have a panic once they realize looksfaggers are 90% incels

why would you expose your identity like that, lmao, tiktok normies will have a panic once they realize looksfaggers are 90% incels
I didn't, he just found out lmao
And it's strange cause the guy is a cumskin prettyboy, why is he interested on incel niches...

Mirin low inhib

They know it the moment they look at me

Nobody knows i have an account on here, but its no secret that it never began for me, even though some retarded family members think otherwise

neverlose your smile
440px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

I tell my sisters a lot of the female hate I think about and how females shouldn't have rights and they just ask me if I've been going to a mosque. Haven't been called an incel yet

I do share a lot of the jew memes I find here and share it with them too and blame everything on the jews and now they're catching on blaming the jews also :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

its not hard to notice when you don't have a gf after age 25. now both my parents nag me to find a w0men as if thats a piece of cake (Gen X/boomer mindset)

My Father legit thinks that you just need to open a dating site and w0men will flock to you, he used dating sites in the 2000s prior to tinder and our modren social networks and got some success.

My father believes in JBW and encourges me to get asian w0men since they are easier.

Yea by looks you can find out

its not hard to notice when you don't have a gf after age 25. now both my parents nag me to find a w0men as if thats a piece of cake (Gen X/boomer mindset)

My Father legit thinks that you just need to open a dating site and w0men will flock to you, he used dating sites in the 2000s prior to tinder and our modren social networks and got some success.

My father believes in JBW and encourges me to get asian w0men since they are easier.
My parents have hinted at it but don't nag me about it. JBW only applies if you're HTN white. But there may be exceptions bc today I saw a noodlewhore with a fat ugly white dude. JFL that your dad is pushing you to noodlewhore, if you and her had a son he will be totally fucked

My parents have hinted at it but don't nag me about it. JBW only applies if you're HTN white. But there may be exceptions bc today I saw a noodlewhore with a fat ugly white dude. JFL that your dad is pushing you to noodlewhore, if you and her had a son he will be totally fucked
Well I don't mind pumping and dumping them, childrean are a diffrent thing.

I do have a creative solution for it, if I end up being with a noodle I will have a kid with a surrogate European mother and she will raise my European kid as her own, knowing their wh1t3 worshipping they will do it.

I do have a creative solution for it, if I end up being with a noodle I will have a kid with a surrogate European mother and she will raise my European kid as her own, knowing their wh1t3 worshipping they will do it.
High IQ :bigbrain:

Even teenagers who have sex know a loser who has none.

Plan B is 100% build, plan C is in the working.

Plan B is the n00dle, since plan A is always to find a european w0men (As unrealistic as it is). Plan C is a mix of Ai and sexbots.

I do share a lot of the jew memes I find here and share it with them too and blame everything on the jews and now they're catching on blaming the jews also :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
The power of ironic memes

My family is so bluepilled they have never heard of incels

I think people assume I'm an incel. Or a criminal. Idk/idc

People have twice made jokes about mass shootings as a sort of personality probe to see what my reaction is, at least one person said "I know you have a lot of [personal] problems."

So I guess?

Definitionally, that really isn't indicative of whether they expect me is an Incel.