Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody here watch Twitch regularly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I use Twitch for 2 things: sometimes I check the games which are being played right now, maybe I'll find something I like. But I find streamers annoying tbh. I don't like the lot of 'em, bunch of cunts and simps.

And secondly, they bought curse, so to install mods on some games you need Twitch. Mostly Minecraft.

P.S: If anybody has Prime and doesn't play Runescape, can I have the free runescape membership that is given to you by having prime, since you're not using it?

Never watched any of it tbh

livestreams in general suck. I would much rather watch a finished and produced video.

And secondly, they bought curse, so to install mods on some games you need Twitch. Mostly Minecraft.
Wat? Ye recently started to occasionally watch hashinshin, pants are dragon (lol) and udwin (stronghold), but I lost interest fast tbh.

The only streamer I watch is Projekt Melody because virtual waifus are superior to 3d camwhores

only stream i watch is faceandlms

not one second

Just Clint Stevens

I might throw on a stream that has ambient sounds like rain but I will never be a part of the Simp Squad where you pay money just to get 5 seconds of attention (if that.)

Yeah I watch them sometimes. Only League of Legends.

I don't like the lot of 'em, bunch of cunts and simps.

I watch loltyler1, high T mutt manlet, not a simp.

I watch vinny vinesauce from time to time. But tbh, I much preferred his old content from a few years ago when he was depressed as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back