Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody here think smoking is cool?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I certainly think so.
I occasionally smoke cigarettes and I only do so to look cool, I'm not even addicted to the nicotine.
If you smoke, people, even moralfag normies who think smokers are jokers, will think your laid back and easy going.
Non-smokers are also viewed as boring, uptight, no fun, stuff shirts too.
People also view smoking as sexy.

When I was in school and college, lots of students would hang around outside smoking, and they had friends while I didn't.
I didn't take up smoking at the time.
My bluepilled moralfag parents told me that smoking was bad and uncool, but they were both chainsmokers!

Putting a phallic object in your mouth is gay.

its normal where i live so there isn't a cool factor tbh

Putting a phallic object in your mouth is gay.
With that logic, that's like saying that taking shits are gay because it's an object coming out your asshole.

It's NT to smoke and you can pairbond by doing it

It's NT to smoke and you can pairbond by doing it
I know, right?
You can make friends through smoking.
If somebody asked me how to make friends, I'd tell them to start smoking.
Smoking also makes you look gruff and mature too.

I know, right?
You can make friends through smoking.
If somebody asked me how to make friends, I'd tell them to start smoking.
Smoking also makes you look gruff and mature too.
Unfortunately for my stupid ass, I always thought I was superior by not smoking. That shit backfired so hard and people thought I was autistic because of that.

Unfortunately for my stupid ass, I always thought I was superior by not smoking. That shit backfired so hard and people thought I was autistic because of that.
Same here.
Being a non-smoker makes people think your a buzzkill.
Foids smoke too, but foid who don't smoke will lust after men who do smoke.

Non-smokers are also viewed as boring, uptight, no fun, stuff shirts too.
I dont think so? Maybe by crackheads but thats it.
People also view smoking as sexy.
Don't think thats widely percieved that way.
When I was in school and college, lots of students would hang around outside smoking, and they had friends while I didn't.
Probably a combination of low inhibition (smokings bad) and a common thing to bond over and an opener to meet someone "Hey you got a lighter?"

I don't think smoking is cool, not because it is bad for you, just in the same way I don't think golf is cool or whatever, it can be a little cool if it is a cigar or something cooler like that but not a paper cigarette or a vape, I don't find the puffs of smoke cool and I prefer people to not smoke around me.

Truecel trait: because of your medical state, your lungs are too weak so you can't smoke.

I only smoke HHC occasionally

It looks kind of cool. Although it is ironic when cuckservatives say "all these damn chemicals in our foods are killing us" meanwhile they'll smoke a fat cigar to get lung cancer from.

I think there is something undeniably cool about smoking a cigar (idk why maybe it is because cigars are expensive or I associate them with Godfather movies or something), ordinary smoking not so much.

No sub5 is gonna look cool smoking

Smoking mckills

Which is what I want

yes smoking cool & good for health.

Never smoked. Why damage your health on purpose?

Cigars are good

No sub5 is gonna look cool smoking
When :incel: smokes: He is going to get cancer. I bet he smells like shit and his teeth are yellow. He better not smoke near me or my kids! :soy::foidSoy:

When :chad: smokes: He looks so cool, sharp and introspective. What a badboy! He would look great in a film noir movie. :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:

My favorite brand