Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anybody here suffer from OCD?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I would like to speak to anybody here that might suffer from OCD as I do myself. If you have OCD please PM me or tell me so I can PM you. This a very awful illness that has influenced my inceldom greatly and I wish to discuss with individuals who also suffer from it.

I'm not oppressive-compulsive, I just like to wash my hands :feelsYall:

@Atavistic Autist

OCD and ADHD are a hoax, it's normal to be clean, organized and active.
OCD is not a hoax. And it is not necessarily about being clean and organized. It is about obsessive thoughts and compulsions that may have nothing to do with being clean. Please do not spread misinformation about this awful illness.

I have ocd.
It has nothing to do about clean and organized.

I have ADHD

How is yours?
It is hard to explain. It is mosly compulsive thoughts about me being contaminated by certain things. Even thought i don't care about being clean I still suffer from the thoughts of being contaminated in some way. It doesn't make any sense. It is very irrational.

ADHD is Larp I got diagnosed with it and never took meds for it and I’m NT as fuck

OCD is real but it stems from major trauma

Just someone who’s a clean freak isn’t OCD

I have significant OCD traits, pursuant to my autism.

Gigacope. I suffered from extreme ocd in 2017 and had frequent panic attacks to the point of near hyperventilation. I also thought people were trying to suck my soul out of my body and obliterate my consciousness completely, which at the time scared the living shit out of me. Was to the point where I was smashing shit, screaming at my parents to go burn in hell, and neither they nor I got any sleep that whole year. Ocd was a very real factor for me.:feelsrope:

With OCD at a certain point you either master ERP or you kill yourself. The goal is not to make the obsessions/disgusting toughts disappear (biologically/chemically impossible) but to get desensitized to them to the point that you perceive them just as harmless spam. When you start fearing the compulsions more than the obsessions you are winning. Your OCD wants (with shitloads of mental tricks) to make you believe that the enemy are the obsessions while what destroys your life are instead the compulsions/rituals even the mental ones. Expecially the mental ones.

But remember that ERP is all or nothing because if you do exceptions, no matter how few, and give in to the rituals it will not work.
I would like to speak to anybody here that might suffer from OCD as I do myself. If you have OCD please PM me or tell me so I can PM you. This a very awful illness that has influenced my inceldom greatly and I wish to discuss with individuals who also suffer from it.

Last edited:
I suffer from it and anything can trigger it. It get's triggered every two minutes or so, obsessive-intrusive thoughts torture me non stop. Violent thoughts, embarrasing thoughts, humiliating thoughts, angry thoughts. Anything goes, it's like I have a torturer inside my head that makes me anxious and angry and miserable all the time. People can't understand this shit. It's pure-o form of OCD, with mental compulsions and rituals. It feeds off my worst fears and traumas and it made my life living hell for the past ten years. Every single waking moment is pain. It also adds new scenarios, I can't even jerk off without getting some bullshit torturing image inside my head. It's hell, living hell.

I don’t suffer from OCD.