Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody have any pics of original r/incels posts?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
I’m gonna try write a book about us basically, the history of incels. Having some original incel quotes and high IQ posts would be nice. I don’t want all the “castrate your roommate” shit tho.

Bump. Looking forward to this.

Lol gtfo you infiltrator, Wanna make some bucks with our Misery, fo, ban this one @knajjd

Yes there is a post with a large archive of them somewhere on this site I am pretty sure.

Lol gtfo you infiltrator, Wanna make some bucks with our Misery, fo, ban this one @knajjd
No dude, and even if I did, writing books is a shit profession. I used to be on r/incels, I renember seeing the sprintcel post and also renember I was still wagecucking at McDonald’s and went on break and saw the sub got banned. Dunno why you think I’m an infiltrator
Yes there is a post with a large archive of them somewhere on this site I am pretty sure.
Where is that?

I’d like to see them as well

I’m gonna try write a book about us basically, the history of incels. Having some original incel quotes and high IQ posts would be nice. I don’t want all the “castrate your roommate” shit tho.

Perhaps if you check older posts of r/inceltears, you might find something. No promises though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back