Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anybody else snap at people in extremely insignificant situations?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was like this for as long as i remember, whenever someone would insult me or laugh at me, i wouldn't say or do anything. I would never express any anger towards them or fight back in anyway. I would just build my rage inside of me.

And then eventually when one day when they would say something snarky, even in passing, I would snap and go at them like an insane person. I mean either physically attacking them or insulting them in the worst ways i could.

The problem was that they really didn't deserve this at the time, even though they did overall, so i would always look like the bad guy. This behavior has never really changed tbh. Even today i snapped at my coworker for no reason and pretty much dared him to fight me. I really i'm incapable of responding to a situation with a reasonable ammount of anger.

The problem was that they really didn't deserve this at the time, even though they did overall, so i would always look like the bad guy.
If you were attractive and angry all the time you would be seen as good. People would bend to your will. Good and Bad is defined by what jawline and facial configuration you have. Good and Bad is skin deep.

I do. I used to be a nice guy but steadily got more and more pissed off at the world and at our shit society. Now I'm anxious, frustrated, annoyed, and angry continuously.

I was like this for as long as i remember, whenever someone would insult me or laugh at me, i wouldn't say or do anything. I would never express any anger towards them or fight back in anyway. I would just build my rage inside of me.

And then eventually when one day when they would say something snarky, even in passing, I would snap and go at them like an insane person. I mean either physically attacking them or insulting them in the worst ways i could.

The problem was that they really didn't deserve this at the time, even though they did overall, so i would always look like the bad guy. This behavior has never really changed tbh. Even today i snapped at my coworker for no reason and pretty much dared him to fight me. I really i'm incapable of responding to a situation with a reasonable ammount of anger.
You can't be trusted with legitimate responses at this point :feelswhat:

its just indicative of a man who is tired of being stepped on, and so lashes out before it inevitably happens. I am the same way, the only thing I dislike about it is that it is unhealthy to become stressed and angry.