Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else has trouble with this?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Normies always say get life or hobby. But to be honest i find it really hard to find a new hobby. I usually cope with videogames, tv shows, anime and occasionally a good book but especially videogames got boring recently. I just dont enjoy anything or are insterested in things. Anybody else feel the same?

Yup. Welcome to depression.

they'd never tell a woman that

grayjedi90 said:
Normies always say get life or hobby. But to be honest i find it really hard to find a new hobby. I usually cope with videogames, tv shows, anime and occasionally a good book but especially videogames got boring recently. I just dont enjoy anything or are insterested in things. Anybody else feel the same?

What's funny is that normies say that we are not interesting, which is why women aren't interested in us, yet normies seem to love to talk about us Incels a lot, as if we ARE interesting indeed.

Well staying active helped me a lot when I was feeling down during high school. Try things like running, for me it helped me just distract my mind especially running in the mornings at a park where its so quiet and serene. As fucked up as the world can be nature truly is beautiful at times.

I'm too ugly to enjoy hobbies. Every time I start to enjoy something I remember what I look like and get depressed.