Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else get bored and tired from playing video games?

Yes, it was the ultimate cope through my teen years, but now it doesn't feel the same

yes, i'm a pathetic human nowadays and it hurts, all i can do is rot

I didn't really have video games until I was like 9/10 so when I finally got some, I didn't really enjoy them. Video games are designed for NT friend havers anyway

Yes, it was the ultimate cope through my teen years, but now it doesn't feel the same
same, back when i was a teen, I owned a ps1, ps2, xbox, xbox 360, a DS and a gamecube.
I also owned a ps3 around the time i was attending college.
I used to find games entertaining and fun, but now they bore the ever living fuck out of me.

same, back when i was a teen, I owned a ps1, ps2, xbox, xbox 360, a DS and a gamecube.
I also owned a ps3 around the time i was attending college.
I used to find games entertaining and fun, but now they bore the ever living fuck out of me.
same but next time u feel like punching someone, hop on tekken 8 instead :feelskek:

I didn't grow up with video games so when I finally got some, I didn't really enjoy them. Video games are designed for NT friend havers anyway
I didn't grow up on them either.
My parents were not very tech-savvy people because they were both boomers.
My mother did own a mega drive and master system back in the late 80s to early 90s, where she played Sonic, Columns and Alex Kidd, but she mostly didn't give a shit for video games.
My kinda first console was a toploader ps2, back in 2006, and that was for the family to share.

Though, I did play flash games on sites like miniclip and cartoon networks website on the family computer that my father got cheap because it was being thrown out of the place he worked at.
My eldest half brother also downloaded emulators and roms so i can play retro games on it.

Funny thing too, back when i was really young, i was playing sonic & knuckles on a mega drive emulator.
I got stuck on the boss of mushroom hill act 2 and i asked my mother to beat it for me.
Which she said that she couldn't because she wasn't good at games,

Last edited:
Yeah it doesn't hit like it used too.

Especially with all these medicore and trash buggy games they keep releasing

ever since I started trading I don't play video games anymore.

View: https://youtu.be/odEnRBszBVI?si=kjrPpPtIyzZMxdT5

IMG 5005
Austin Powers Love GIF
The Polka King Money GIF by NETFLIX
Hungry Cake GIF

Kenan Thompson No GIF by Saturday Night Live
Work Coding GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Money In The Bank GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag
Doge Amc GIF by Kraken Exchange