Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anybody else feel like they get called ugly in public?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I can hear the word “ugly” often while outside or maybe I’m going crazy and just hearing out for words that sound similar

Anybody feel the same?

how the fuck can u hear the word ugly in your head? ive had people directly tell me im ugly..

Water is wet

our faces ugly

Not really getting that. It's my mind that's fugly and that is not readily apparent until I try to interact.

how the fuck can u hear the word ugly in your head? ive had people directly tell me im ugly..
No

Like I hear whispers I mean like people are saying like “that guys so ugly” and then they turn to me or something

I can basically hear ugly when a girl looks at me. When they talk with me, they have a certain ... neutral, bored face, some cunts have an annoyed face. And then they talk to a chadlite, and his most stupid and basic comment makes them giggle.

Same. The last time it happened it was from a fat ethnic manlet who didn't even look that good. Maybe it was because I was wearing my gestapo like leather costume. We'll never know.

I feel like whenever I see people looking at me their judging me, or when they turn and laugh to friends. Makes going out in public unbearable.

I was told lol

No one really called me ugly, though a 4 year old girl called me "scary"
iddk whats that supposed to mean but i wasnt very good looking
its over for ogrecels

>hearing voices in your head
I got some bad news for you, OP. :feelskek:

No man. I rarely leave my house other than to go for lonely walks anyway tbh.

I got called creepy and weird a lot when I was in school though.

No because white cucks offline are high-e, although Ive had Hispanic normies shout stuff at me and a teacher yelling asking what I do I was doing when walking past a school, got assumed as student cuz manlet.

nah, walked past a couple of tradies in chadstralia and overheard them making a reference to my small skinny frame. they looked like the typical high school bullies when they were at that age.

Lol at "feel"

I've had people tell me i'm ugly to my face and laugh about it.

I feel like people treat me, and I observe how they treat chads. Double standards, not always but often. You don't even need to be said you're ugly to resent it.

Just let normies insult you to your face.

:soy:
ive never seen an actual good looking guy call someone ugly before. its always been average looking normies trying to overcompensate their shitty genetics, to make themselves feel better.

ive never seen an actual good looking guy call someone ugly before. its always been average looking normies trying to overcompensate their shitty genetics, to make themselves feel better.

If anyone actually treats you like that to youe face its your duty to respond, and if you overhear then to confront.

I still get anxious when I see groups of people laughing. I'm not sure if it's a symptom of bullying but I swear they're actually laughing at me. I guess I won't even know.

you sound like a foid with how you're feeling you get called ugly. stfu. you either get called it or not

I feel like a thousand eyes are on me when I go out

I can hear the word “ugly” often while outside or maybe I’m going crazy and just hearing out for words that sound similar

Anybody feel the same?
I feel like a thousand eyes are on me when I go out
If you haven't had people take pics of your ugly face in public what are you even doing tbh

It's why I only go out for work, then come home and post online or play games. Outside is just a cement jungle with better dressed wildlife.