Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anybody else feel extreme lifefuel from death/destruction/natural disasters?

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
For example last week's hurricane that leveled the bahamas was big lifefuel for me, I spent literally the whole sunday watching twitter videos of locals showing flooding in their houses up until the 2nd floor. Laughed my ass off. Or when a mass accident happens or a shooting I enjoy watching the news about it. I research the victims, if they were blonde stacies I feel incomprehensible pleasure. I get sad if they were incel looking human men though, because I know they lived a shit life and on top of it all, got to burn to death in a boat fire or someshit.

I like earthquakes, floods, fast moving forest fires, plane accidents, cyclones, tsunamis, I love them all.

Yeah this isnt the most obvious IT larp ive seen today

Very much, when they happen to USA and israel

Joined Aug 24, 2019

xd

I gain pleasure from watching videos of ER, Columbine and Virginia Tech, I listened to the audiobook of Klebolds mother and a 15 hour audiobook about Ted Bundy.

Yes I am the incel, let us speak of incel things such as being horrible monsters, IT will most likely not look at this forum.

Everybody here does.

Why, what do Lithuanians have to do with Israel? Is it because many Jews come from Lithuania?
Because we antisemites, thats why

For example last week's hurricane that leveled the bahamas was big lifefuel for me, I spent literally the whole sunday watching twitter videos of locals showing flooding in their houses up until the 2nd floor. Laughed my ass off. Or when a mass accident happens or a shooting I enjoy watching the news about it. I research the victims, if they were blonde stacies I feel incomprehensible pleasure. I get sad if they were incel looking human men though, because I know they lived a shit life and on top of it all, got to burn to death in a boat fire or someshit.

I like earthquakes, floods, fast moving forest fires, plane accidents, cyclones, tsunamis, I love them all.
I've been in the middle of many hurricanes and i do enjoy them. Hoping one day i'll die from a falling tree or something.

they are good because they purge, so yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back