Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anybody believe in the “End of the world” scenario?

Do you believe in “End of the World” scenarios?

• No, it’s a mere fantasy,but I wish tbh.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Yes,fuck society. Kill me now please.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I’ll just LDAR if it does or doesn’t happen idc

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
More over if you will live long enough, to see society crumble , collapse and burn? I’d love to just witness its demise tbh.Just to savor the fear of femoids/Normies being swallowed in hell fire.Moreover purged ,by whatever force of nature is destroying it. Better yet ,virus outbreak, Zombies(highly unlikely) , WW3 , The rapture (Christian Beliefs).Doesnt really matter to me I just want to see society suffer.Watching normies get rektd and withering in agony is lifefuel.I wanna see karma come back full force on these normies,whores, and cucks.

516B9F05 6A32 45D5 8214 27C05F452AA1

F089A95E 3908 4493 A342 778C40F450BC

I like to watch conspiracy YouTube videos about this kind of thing. Whether it be the collapse of "rule of law," to something a little crazier like "The Cabal" bringing an end to civilized society, or something full blown nuts like some kind of intervention from angels/cosmic interdimensional beings, I've watched all the videos, and I'm not sayin' I believe any of it, but it's fun to imagine. It's fun to feel like something interesting could happen.

The elite are already controlling populations with toxic food, water, air, propaganda, and the like. You'd be a fool to think they'd want several more billions of people living on this depreciating planet.

I can't wait to see 5g technology sitr things up and give hundreds of thousands or even millions of normies cancer

I fantasize about the end of the world and running into my crush and protecting her from zombies and shit. It's almost like a series I start in my mind I even jack off sometimes

I like to watch conspiracy YouTube videos about this kind of thing. Whether it be the collapse of "rule of law," to something a little crazier like "The Cabal" bringing an end to civilized society, or something full blown nuts like some kind of intervention from angels/cosmic interdimensional beings, I've watched all the videos, and I'm not sayin' I believe any of it, but it's fun to imagine. It's fun to feel like something interesting could happen.
I enjoy the conspiracy theories as well, there’s always some truth to them. Society will indeed collapse but it mostly be some matrix type situation. Where humans have advanced so far technological that physical interaction is obsolete. So we’re pretty much living in a “simulator” . Reminds me of the movie the “The Gamer” from 2009 or “The Matrix”.
I fantasize about the end of the world and running into my crush and protecting her from zombies and shit. It's almost like a series I start in my mind I even jack off sometimes

I’d let bitches die just like this :
FD6CDCF7 83E1 4CC3 B84E 51BFA129EB44

Bring on the asteroid, please God just let it come already.

If not then please let there be a global nuclear holocaust followed by a nuclear winter.

Just let the cockroaches and rats inherit the earth. Who knows maybe after a few billion years they'll evolve into an intelligent species that's actually worth a fuck cause ours clearly is not.

The only scenario with a possibility for us to get laid

Incel.me consensus on Peak Oil?

I wish they'd discover some planet sterilization-tier +500km completely unmovable and unavoidable asteroide headed for Earth ETA 1 year.
I'd raid the local mobilization weapons depot (which is completely unguarded) and just live as a loitering LDARing scavanger, witnessing the complete collapse of society, morality and rational thought unfolding around me.

it is already upon us

Im READY!!!Already got Lots of weapons, a complete lack of morality, zero empathy, zero mercy(except for animals)and Im an oldschool survivor.. Bring it ON!!!

I was a(still kind of) real apocalypse media fan when I was younger and I got into the prepper community when I was 19 and realized it was filled with complete dumbasses who believe their rambo. An end of the world scenario isn't going to happen as we have to many humans on earth barring a comet hitting the planet leading to another ice age or a world wide earthquake hits or all the volcanoes erupting.

It won't happen because people don't want it to happen. Most people feel comfortable in this shitty system so there won't be a collapse. Politics might change a lot in the future though.

Which video shows ur favorite or rule of law links pls

Which video shows ur favorite or rule of law links pls

I don't have any one favorite, I just like to sniff around for the "doomsday prepper" channels. The bunker builders, the bug out baggers. Considering the opinions of the majority of this forum, I think you guys might appreciate The Prepared Mind. Single father due to a not so amiable breakup with his wife.

What about "Yes, save society. Don't kill me give me tax paid surgery" instead?

You are already within of the decline tbh. There is nothing to enjoy. :feelsbadman:
Politics might change a lot in the future though.
Let's hope so.
I was a(still kind of) real apocalypse media fan when I was younger and I got into the prepper community when I was 19 and realized it was filled with complete dumbasses who believe their rambo. An end of the world scenario isn't going to happen as we have to many humans on earth barring a comet hitting the planet leading to another ice age or a world wide earthquake hits or all the volcanoes erupting.
Not in ths way. There are low IQ prepper and high IQ prepper. There are realistic scnerios.

Last edited: